Student filmmaker looking for a female expat to act in a student film!

Hi,

This might seem awkward and strange... but worth a try :)

I am Sahirr, an amateur filmmaker and film- student, an alumnus of the Film and Television Institute of India. I am making a short film this Sunday and I am looking to cast a foreign girl for the female-lead of the short-film.

Its a 5 minute film which I will be shooting candidly at Gateway of India on Sunday morning (21st November). Its not elaborate, just a few of us trying to tell a light-hearted story and trying to have fun while doing it!

The film is about a lucky accident of two young artists experiencing the same unexplainable attraction towards each at first sight, which propels them to creatively express and capture the other person immediately into a work of art. In short its quirky romantic comedy about love at first sight.

The girl's character is called Christine, she is a happy-go-lucky artist in India on vacation with her friends.

I would really like to speak to any of you interested person or phone, which ever is sooner :) Please shoot me an email asap - [email protected]

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks,
Sahirr

Hello Sahir!

I wish you have casting calls in Manila so I could  try and work with you. I am an actress for independent film,Theater, Talent for commercial and TV soaps and acting is  my passion. Good luck to you! I like Bollywood :)

hey thanks :)  ... do you have any friends in Mumbai who would be interested?