Affordable private schools. Do they teach Arabic?

Hi all,

Would like to inlist my son who will 5 April into a private school..however the fees for British schools are a bit expensive..

anyone know if indian or pakistani schools are any good and do they also teach arabic as a subject..

we are Jordanian but have always lived in the west and my son speaks mostly english since his intial schools play,school kindergarden, and reception were all in a british school.

And last question is do arabs here also send their kids to indian and pakistani schools?

Thank you.

I'll try to answer your school with a very limited knowledge that I have :)

If you are looking for an indian/Pakistani school If not the best then one of the best in Kuwait would be DPS (Delhi Private School) or also known as Fahaheel Al Watanieh Indian Private School, it's located in Ahmadi/Fahaheel. The yearly fee would be in the range of 650 KD if i'm not mistaken as I overheard this from a colleague having a conversation with another guy and yes they do teach Arabic. I believe it is mandatory for indian students to partake Hindi language Subject as for the arab students are mandatory to partake Arabic language subject but the teaching will be in full English language.

If not then you might want to look for bilingual schools, there are quite a number of them scattered all over kuwait they are mostly Arabic based school but offer teachings in English and not as expensive as British/American school.

Thank you very much for the info eighty8.