Car glass

I'm looking for some new glass for my car as it's becoming a nightmare getting it through the yearly government inspection.
When I bought the car, darkened glass didn't seem to be a problem, but now it is. I have to rent panes each year and then have them fitted and removed.
My regular mechanic can't find any and has searched all the scrapyards - especially in Amghara.

There don't seem to be many avenues here for asking for and getting such advice, so I thought I'd ask if there was anyone out there in the community who can help or who knows of someone who could help.

It's a 2003 Escalade

Thanks.

Have you asked in the places that specialize in windshield repair / replacement in Shuwaikh or Fahaheel, whichever is closer to you? They always had a suitable replacement available for me.

Shuwaikh, 3rd Ring road (aka canada dry st.), look for al-mailem glass, they're huge, right across (almost) from McDonald's.

Go there :)

Thanks for everyone's replies so far.

I know that many places do replacement glass, but I suppose I should have made it clear that I don't want new glass.
That would cost near to 500KD for the 5 panes (2 rear windows, 2 rear door windows and rear hatch door window).
That simply isn't worth it. I doubt the car is worth that much.

I was looking for second hand glass.

Maybe you know of someone who has crashed their 2003 Escalade or is simply scrapping it.
Or maybe you have contacts who regularly visit the scrappies and know of an Escalade sitting there with the glass I would so love.

Cheers

To be honest, your initial mail is a bit confusing. So you are telling us that the inspection is giving you a hard time because your windows apart from the windshield are too tinted?? If so, are you sure it is not just a foil that can be removed? If it is a factory tint, why do you think the replacement set would be any different?

Sorry if it's a bit confusing.

It's not foil, so can't be removed.
It's factory tinted so needs to be replaced. I bought the car off a Kuwaiti who probably had enough wasta to circumvent inspection issues.
I see other Escalades with clear glass, so know that such replacement glass is available.
If I thought a replacement set would not be any different, then what would I do? Crush the car?

Check your private messages please.