Cheapest car rental in Kuwait?

Hello guys,

Does anyone know any cheap car rental around Salmiya?  Something like around 4 KD per day.

Thank you :)

Hi there

Kindly please realize that I am telling you this in case you are unaware:

I can get you lots of them in the ads newspaper but the problem is as you might already know and unfortunately many newbie expats are not aware of is that SOME if not most of them would require that you sign a draft first.. like just a plain empty paper and then later they would sue you for whatever amount that they can think of.

Do not just settle for any car just because it was the cheapest that you could find. The minute they give you the draft do not sign anything.

Personally I am not aware if things had since changed or that new laws had been established to prevent this sort of horrible thing regarding this but I just wanted you to know in case you do not know already.

I am talking about the small car rental places NOT the companies. As far as my knowledge is I believe that companies go with contracts. You just have to be extremely careful with what you sign.

Good luck!

I couldn't edit my comment.. so adding this:

In case all of them require this draft just make sure you guarantee that they cannot ever sue you.. like get a signature and them writing that you do not owe them anything.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Unfortunately that's the case here.

Well sorry if I didn't get into details. I own a car but I am fixing it, so I just need to rent a car for the weekend. So max 2-3 days.

Do you advice any or know someone? Or do you have a spare car  ? :)

Oh! I am sorry that I got too carried away then. It's just that it reminded me of a story that I am unable to forget.

Yes I know. Besides I will scan you a couple of numbers in case you do not agree to their prices and send them today.

Best of luck~

Ok great, thank you.

Will be waiting for ur reply :)

All the ones that I could find in Salmiya. There is one with prices beginning from 2KD a day.. I will keep looking for the ad and update my message.

I do not know if I can post them here so I sent them in a private message.

Thanks dear...much appreiciated :)

You are welcome.   :cheers:

Questions and answers about transports

Ask your question
Kuwait bus routes
By hollowell28
Learn to drive from scratch in Kuwait
By rabdcd
Driving License in Kuwait.
By Entrepreneurx
Car upholstery cleaning?
By Ribosom