Filipinos in Paris?

Hello!
I'm Filipino-Canadian and am new to the site.
It would be great to be able to connect with other Filipinos. I miss our food quite a bit!

Hey there! New to the site too. I'm not a Filipina but i'm fluent in tagalog kasi lumaki ako sa Pinas. Don't worry we are on the same page too! I miss the food especially street food so much! Hope Paris treats you well! xoxo Mabuhay! LOL

Hello guys! I'm Fil-American and I've been living here in Paris for 11 months now. I've only met 2 Filipinos - one from OFII seminar and the other from American Church orientation program last month. I've messaged quite a few here on the site months ago but NONE replied. C'est la vie ! :)

Anyway, welcome to the site ckcat01 and aphi17.

Jo

Hey! Maybe we could all meet up and search for filipino food!

I'm definity down for that!

Hello guys,

My name is Gladys. I'm filipina and i live in Paris. I would like to make friends and hanging out sometimes..

have a good day. :)

There is a Filipino store near Victor Hugo, I think its in rue de Mesnil.

Gladys Borie wrote:

Hello guys,

My name is Gladys. I'm filipina and i live in Paris. I would like to make friends and hanging out sometimes..

have a good day. :)

Hi Gladys, my husband and I are planning to go back to Paris next year.  Do you mind sharing how you found a job in Paris?  Thanks. :)

Mzjgen wrote:

Hello guys! I'm Fil-American and I've been living here in Paris for 11 months now. I've only met 2 Filipinos - one from OFII seminar and the other from American Church orientation program last month. I've messaged quite a few here on the site months ago but NONE replied. C'est la vie ! :)

Anyway, welcome to the site ckcat01 and aphi17.

Jo

Hi Mzjgen, my husband and I are planning to go back to Paris next year.  Do you mind sharing how you found a job in Paris?  Thanks. :)