1500 KWD offer

Hi All,

Been given an offer of 1500 KWD by a company in the IT sector.
i am single, need suggestions about the offer(I assume its good).

1500 is including housing.
Need inputs on what are going to be the major expenses.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello jansar! I correspond with your assumption. The offer is pretty good, especially since you are still single.

The major expenses here in Kuwait are Accommodation, Food and Conveyance/Travel.

A decent fully furnished single Bedroom Apartment costs anywhere between 350-450 KD/Month/ (around 200-250 KD unfurnished).

I do not know whether you prefer cooking yourself or eating out. If you cook yourself then most probably you can manage food & groceries within 100 KD maximum. If you want to eat out three times a day you will easily spend at least 150 KD/Month.

Car rental/installment and fuel expenses will cost anywhere between a 100-120 KD/Month.

Other expenses like Mobile, Internet etc can be managed within a maximum of 25-30 KD/Month

Of course these are only estimates, and depending on your personal preferences and choices they can be slightly higher or lower.

Even if you have a very lavish lifestyle and taste your maximum expenses will not be more than 800 KD. Which means you will easily have a savings of 700 KD which comes to around 1.5 lakh Rupees.

Not too bad for a start I would say. You have not mentioned your present income and savings so it is for you to match them with the present offer and forecasted savings and decide.

If you decide to accept the offer and come to Kuwait and need any assistance in finding the Apartment of your choice do contact me. **

Cheers and Good Luck

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed