Divine Comedy

I'm going to see the Divine Comedy on the 23rd. Anyone else interested in going?

Count me in!

good, good, and Eliza?

Yep, we're both coming!

Hello,
I'm Anne. A google search led me to this forum which i already had got across without being part of it.
Here we go a good reason to join maybe.

Just seen a poster in the street announcing The Divine Comedy is playing.
Woul love to go but ... do not know people who know them to want to come along .-(
I will check if they are tickets available if... i could join and meet you there guys.
Please let me know.
Hope someone will get a chance to see it before tomorrow. i could buy a last minute ticket...
see u

Hi Anne,

Shame you didn't see it before, I've just checked on the FNAC website, and the tickets are sold out.

Some of us go to see a lot of live music though, if there is anything else coming up that you would like to see, post it on here and let's meet up.

hola, voy a a probar ir directamente a la puerta... aun no conozco a nadie ;-( escuche de nuevo ayer el album y me encanta... me puede llamar 689 601 308 en caso para encontrarnos !
saludo
Anne

Welcome to the forum Anneech,

Can you please interact in English in this Anglophone forum so that other members can understand. 

Regards!

Sorry i sometimes get confused with SPanish and english.
Eventually i got to see Neil  Hannon...Just an amazing artist and showman , very funny and talented. Got there , gave it a chance and i reckon even if i went there alone .-( it was worth it !!!
I'll check out more often the forum if other people are up to some venues like him.
There is PASCAL COMELADE soon next 1st week of devember if so is interested... also a good artist.
X
Anne