Ex-Pats Dinner in Barcelona October 2011

Dear all,

I was thinking about a bid dinner somewhere in Barcelona for all ex pats and locals to exchange ideas, experience.

What do you think? If is a good idea, let's think about a date in October so everbody will be already here after summer holidays.

I'm always interested in eating, but what is a 'bid dinner'?

I've never heard the phrase before.

Sounds good! It's been far too long since we had any sort of expat gathering. I assume you mean 'big dinner', or is it a dinner on which we place bids...? ;)

Hi,
Sounds really good. If anyone is up for meeting sooner then I am available!!

Sean - see this thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=99225

Big Dinner i meant...
And i said october cos everybody will be already in after summer vacation.

Hi there,

That sounds like a good idea. I have been to a few of other meetups that we have had during the past year or so, and it is a great way to get to know people.

Brenda

Hi all, in the process of relocating to BCN. Definitely count me in if the group is getting together.

I could probably make it in october,

cheers

Count me in too! :)

Hi guys, this sound like a great way to meet some fellow expats so count me in! Regards, Giovanni

Hi Guys,

Arriving in barcelona 1rst of October, so Count me in too. If you have more details on the date, please let me know!

Adrian

what about 3 october , I will be there for 2 days only :D

Hello, I have few business travels in October but if the date works I'll be there too!

Hi to all,

I would like to involve my self sure not to miss, so count me in too. This is oppotunity to know more about expat. members or friends.Hope to hear from you soon and see you later, if you wanner tell me something this is my mail: [email protected]

Hi all,

I wanted to know if we could set a date to all meet up some place for drinks, dinner or anything else!

I am proposing either friday 7th or Saturday 8th (October).

Feel free to propose anything.

Hoping to meet you soon.

Adrian

Hola a todo-as!!!  Yo tambien soy de Barcelona,pero vivo en Sydney!!!! Nos podemos conocer !!!!!  Bienvenidos a todos que llegan aqui!!!! Hecho de menos a mis compatriotas!!!!Saludos! Rossana

Hi Rossana, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)