Fight club

Hi

does anyone know of any thai/kickboxing or MMA clubs with english speaking coaches? Preferably in or around l'eixample?

Cheers

Afternoon,

I have only just registered with the expats and was browsing and came across your post.  I donŽt even know if you are still in Spain.  If you are interested in any martial arts in english still, let me know.

Guys - what ever you find out, I am interesed in same.  Moving to Barcelona by July.  MMA, Krav, etc

Cheers

I train at a gym about 15 minutes train ride outside of barcelona (Sant Joan Despi).  I teach Tai Chi, Yoga, fitness in english but I also practice Kuk Sool Won there aswell.  At the gym they do Krav Maga,the man is spanish but trained in the US so I assume he speaks english.  I will ask him.  The kuk sool won instructor speaks a bit of english and obviously I can help aswell.  They also do at the gym,boxing and muay thai.

Hi, one of my students, JORDI LLOVERAS is a brazilian Ju Jitsu coach and also has a clothing design company for Rap/Sports clothes.  His website is elclubdelaluchabarcelona.com and he speaks good English because I have been teaching him!!!!!!  Have fun and give my love to C.