Expat meetup - Fri 12th Aug

Non new people will know that we had a few expat meetups before and they are normally a good way to meet some new interesting people.

We haven't had one for a few months though, and Catriona suggested in another thread that it might be time for another one, so....

Date: Friday 12th August

Time: 21:00

Place: To be confirmed, a nice quiet(ish) bar somewhere would be a good starting point.

If you are coming, or not, or have any questions, please post them in here.

I am really up for doing this, just let me know time and location.
Thanks

hi! i'm not british...is that a problem to join you? ta

No problem, everyone is welcome.

hi there!

Are only three of us coming? no much people answer the post...

regards

Eva

hi folks,

I suggest the quiet man (at least for the name should be quiet), it is a pub located at the street unió, really near to Liceu, opera house.

I'm not sure it is quite as i don't go usually there. But it's quite centric and easy to find it...

you keep me informed...

regards

Eva

Hmm, ok, seems like a distinct lack of interest.

Would more people be interested if it was moved to Saturday, or is it just that there in nobody in Barcelona in August :)

I'm sorry guys but I now can't do this weekend as am going to Lloret De Mar. Another weekend I am free though if you are doing something?

allrighty seems it is not very successful..i dunno it is the first time i'm on that website, i hope it doesn't happen very often...anyway it seems noone goes out tonite for a drink...i'll have a look later on if i can and see if someone makes a move to join us...

bye for now

Maybe it is August, normally we get between 10 and 20 people.

Hello everyone, well i haven't seen that post till now so let's try again, if you guys are interested in going out tonight or tomorow i'm on.

Bye.

Chris.

hi there!

Should we propose for sometime next weekend just to give a try?

Regards,

Eva

Hi guys!

I'm totally beginner on this forum:) I'm in BCN since a few months and would love to meet new people in the city. Unfortunately I can see there was already some meeting organized a couple of days ago. I hope next one is coming soon, I'd love to join!!

Regards

Maja

Hello Maja and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

Hi J Pope!

As a animator, do you suggest anything for this friday for these people willing to go out?

Regards,

Eva

hey dudes and dudets..

ive been here a couple of months and would be awesome to meet some new people so im in for meeting.. yey :)

So what's the plan...?

Hola a tod@s!
I just jumped into this site and I see a lot of good ideas, nice ;)
So, I was wondering what we will be doing now, why not tomorrow?
Go and have a drink or eating some tapas?? Just an idea..
Bye,
Sofie

Hi folks,

I missed the invitation, but I wonder if anyone of you is interested in a beer/dinner one of these days.

Have a nice WE
Louis

Hi All,

I am visiting Barcelona for the weekend.  Would anyone have interest in meeting up tomorrow night?

Hi all,

I haven't been online for the last 10 days or so, because I've been on holiday, and have just got back to Barcelona last night.

I'd love to have a meetup sometime soon.

Tomorrow (Friday) is my wifes birthday so we have plans then, but I'm free on Saturday, or any night next week.

I'll have a think about a good place to meet and start a forum thread this evening, so if anybody wants to come out on Saturday night, let's do something. :)

Is there a meeting for tonight finally? I'm in!

is there going to be another expat meeting soon?