Brokerage Account

Does anyone have any experience with brokerage accounts in Kuwait?
Personally, I'm interested in opening a brokerage account with (Wxxx), as I already have my debit card with them.
If anyone can offer some advice or details on them, please share.

your question is not really clear; anyhoo, feel free to browse the following topic regarding how to invest in the kuwait stock exchange (link)

Thank you for the link.
To clarify, the initial post refered to NBK Capital. I see admins edited that out.
Essentially, I'm interested in getting a brokerage account with them so that I can invest in indexes, like S&P 500. I noticed on their website that they provide access to US stocks, so it's encouraging.
What I would like to know is if anyone has a brokerage account with NBK Capital just to make sure there are no issues with them, hidden fees or anything else.

all brokerage firms offer the option to invest in the US, evne the one i use currently - United Securities Brokerage Co (USBC.), the difference between them and NBK capital is that the latter requires a minimum of KD 5,000 to invest, whereas the former does not, you set your own limit. Once your account is opened with them, and you are issued a trading number, all it takes is a visit to a few websites (Kuwait Clearing Company) to link your bank account with your trading account, and you can simply pay into it on an as needed basis - as in when you need to purchase stocks.

I found NBK capitals requirement of a minimum investment of KD 5,000 to be a strong deterrent to using them as a broker, even tho i've been banking with them for as long as i can remember (age 12).

Thanks for the info. I will look into it. Also, I would appreciate any other recommendations.
I checked out USBC. I still need to go to the NBK Capital office just to get more details.
All in all, KD 5,000 looks like a fair ammount to start with.

if you decide to go to NBK Capital, ask for Shahenda El Gindi.

Thank you for your recommendation, Legacy. I will definitely get in touch with her.