Share your best pictures of Jordan

Hi,

As you are living in Jordan, you may have pictures of your favorite places, monuments and landscapes. We invite you to share them in the photo album, in order to show us how is life in Jordan and to make us dream…

We would like the Jordan album to grow, in order to have more pictures available for the next version of the website we are currently working on. The best pictures will be featured on the new website.

How to proceed? Go to the Pictures section or click on this link to add your pictures.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Julie

Julie wrote:

Hi,

As you are living in Jordan, you may have pictures of your favorite places, monuments and landscapes. We invite you to share them in the photo album, in order to show us how is life in Jordan and to make us dream…

We would like the Jordan album to grow, in order to have more pictures available for the next version of the website we are currently working on. The best pictures will be featured on the new website.

How to proceed? Go to the Pictures section or click on this link to add your pictures.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Julie

We had this issue before and my photos have been rejected. I kept receiving messages from different mods everyone saying it does not meet the requirements ( probably the Photos were too good ). I have posted this issue for discussion, but no mod cared to justify their action!

Hello JO/EU

The photos should not show faces of people, maybe this is why it has been removed. it should mostly show the places you wish to promote to the community

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Kenjee,
Thanks for your response.
No faces at all. For being a hobby photographer  I am aware of the rules, no faces are allowed ( unless you have been asking for permission). Simply all the stones and desert this country has to offer....