Interview for Royal Jordanian

Hy,
Has anyone attented before to an interview with Royal Jordanian? I know that they are searching cabin crew people.How they are as a company? Thanks

not bad company !! i see the have good future plans , new airpors.. many ads on str. job ads in newspaper..

I can help

How u can help?

Good evening!
Last week I was to an interview and they accepted me!
Now I'm waitng their call, or mail to announce me when is the fly to Amman!
Hope to see you there! :)

hello Androna... great news ...
welcome to Jordan ,,
hope meet u here soon

bo_bo...

Royal Jordanian is a joy to work with from what ive heard...i used to know an air hostess in Royal Jordanian and she used to love working there...

also they are constructing a new building for the Royal Jordanian offices in Suweifiyeh...

I will keep my ears open for you and ask anyone of my friends that might know anything...

by the way hope this post isn't too late....lol

Hy
No , it's not too late because the interview will be this autumm. Thank you for your help

Anytime Bo_bo...

so you heading to the UAE or still on the way to Jordan??

It depends on the job that i will get. :D

Well then bo_bo wish you all the best and I hope you find what you deserve..

peace chica

Thank you for your wishes! Have a good day

bo_bo your inbox is full to the limit...

mind deleting a few messages...

thanks.

First of all I did the entire Royal Jordanian Interview process.

I'll tell you some insider things that most people are afraid to reveal to the public about Royal Jordanian.

Royal Jordanian is looking for:
Sleasey looking stick figure empty barely made it through tawjeehi (High school) Models.

Women with weak personalities
(If you have a strong personality and they can sense that in your FINAL interview--they'll artificially smile and say "we'll call you"- and then never call you, as you plan your whole life around this stupid final interview call.

Secondly,
(Moderated :offensive statements that do not abide by our rules and regulations) ,if not, and you believe in protecting your dignity, BEWARE AND DO NOT WORK FOR RJ!!!

Another point: RJ is known to be extremely corrupted from the inside out. Higher ups are there simply because of family name and relations(nepotism) with senators, NOT because of actual qualificaitons. THEY HIRE based on your family gene pool, so most of your supervisors are going to be ignorant, usually from extremely wealthy high class families, and not to mention (Moderated: Offensive statements)from their higher chain of command.

I'm am american and I got turned down simply because I don't have a "Wasta" (which is a loophole or a "referral" from a high ranking government official--a phone call to there HR manager or PR person usually does the trick if you are that desperate to work for RJ.

They are not looking for engish speaking people they are looking for sleasy dressing college girls who have stick figures, and who have a quiet personality .(Moderated: Offensive statement)take the cake before any CV even makes to the HR manager's face. TAKE MY advice....I KNOW --and it sucks especially when you can't get hired as a person who studied and worked their butt off for years and because you odn't have Jordanian citizenship, foreign engineers are NOT accepted right off the bat(moi).

GO UNITED or Emirates or even DELTA--Air France-Lufthansa, but do NOT GO ROYAL JORDANIAN--YOU WILL be disappointed--extremely--iThe airline only survives because of obcene amounts government funding, otherwise it is an ailing company that is wreak full of disgusting corruption--if CNN new about  all the sleasy tricks that pilots do and have done to the hostesses, they'd be shut down due to all the corrupted exposed shame. _--

-My husband is an original Jordaninan and ex Jordanian special forces and Has a best freiend that worked for 25 years as a "haaris Jawayyah" in the Jordan Army and told us alll the crazy crap he witnessed during is term of service. The pilots were nimphos during his time in service(1 year ago) so apply to RJ at your OWN RISK.

Take my word for it and don't waste your time with RJ. THEY REALLY do not deserve your resume nor your hard work, nor your dignity.

can anyone tell me if Royal Jordanian hire African stuff ?
I live in Egypt and i would like to apply for a cabin crew position i know that they hire a lot of ppl from Asia and Europe but i dont know if they hire africans too.

xx

I think this link would be the best start: rj.com/en/tabid/118/Default.aspx

You know what, anyone who wants to come to Jordan to live is freakn' crazy, because Jordan is next to impossible to live in without either : 1. Working 22 hours a day
                 2. Selling your dignity
                 3. Or working for some underground unlawful
                    source.

I swear you will come to Jordan, and die later from regret and frustration.

Nobody  here is happy, accept extremely rich people, who have a house, a car, and a steady salary. And even the extremely rich people are unhappy because they live empty lives full of throwing money around everywhere accept on those who are really poor..they get pissed off at Taxi drivers who need a on e dinar tip, but God Damn they'll spend over 300 JDs for their family to eat an expensive restaurant....

This country has been overcome by rich stuck up Iraqis who made the rent rates sky rocket...even American businessmen come here with intentions to settle,and in the end they turn around leave within a few weeks when they see how freakn expensive life is here!!

RJ---I'll tell you about RJ==== RJ means =REPUTATION FOR EXTREME Laziness if you're Jordanian and (Moderated: Offensive statements)! You think you'll find justice, honor and equality and a good happy job at RJ?? I know stewardesses who are dieing to leave and they cannot because they cannot pay for the 3000 JDs of their training!! (Moderated: Offensive statement) or leave!Once you sign--you're not allowed to leave--and if you leave..they make foreigners leave the country!!!! BEWARE PEOPLE WAKE UP--JORDAN IS NOT AN EASY COUNTRY TO SURVIVE IN --GO to France, Germany, Switzerland, but Jordan is next to impossible unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth!!

wow .
i can see that you are really pissed of with Jordan hun !
about RJ I don't know if what ppl say is true i read a lot of crap about the airline but the only thing everybody agree on was the " acne " issue if you haveŽem you are grounded and that wouldn't work for me coz i have them.
About the country I've lived there and didn't had any bad experience.
girl you should move to Egypt, to get a job you don't need to be born in a golden crib, and its cheap.
thanks for sharing

I just can't wait to get out of here and get home...you just never know what you have until it's gone.

you do that girl go home
and dont look back,basta " enough is enough "
you take care girl

let me tell you something : they have been in my country also for recrouting and they have chosen girls that finished engineering , law school, girls that worked before in hotels, girl that have finished economy , public relations...foreign languages , geography university...and based on your cv they test you. they test your fluency in english speaking..and if u were written that u worked in a advertising company they will test u ask you to promote a product. for banking they will ask graphics. they are very picky !! but all this if they like you. if you have that certain something !1 i repeat if you have personality and if u have a relaxed in control personality which by the way you don 't. i can see that acording to your message here. of course thet didn t choose you ! calm down ...relax a little. you will make it next time. don t speak bad about people just because you are not in their pattern. good luck next time.

Royal Jordanian is about one thing and that is this: WASTA: Plain and simple! LIke the truth or leave it.

Corrupted [Moderated] firm , hope you can find s job somewhere else

Its a good reputed company. their flights are too friendly. the stuff is too. and I guess you might like those few days you will spend in Jordan from time to time.
Just try negotiate a good salary.

Hello -> Just to note that this thread is dated 2010. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

She might have not made up her mind yet :P