Open a music lovers club, singers or guitar players, etc let's rock

thanks Mia.

nice to hear your prompt response.

to be honest, i am not a good player in any sense.
but i want to practice my saxophone and  apartment is not a good place to play a noisy horn.^^

so i will check out the place maybe tomorrow afternoon.

maybe we can start out a small gathering.

thanks again.

y. lee

ps: i will pm you my telephone no if i can.

since the original poster does not appear to lead the group, i just made a FaceBook group just to speed up the group gathering.

it is an open group and the name is:
Sing&PlayMusic@ExpatBlogHCM

Mia, Thanh, Euniz.
you guys appears to be the most active ones to me,
plz join the FaceBook group and let us get started.
i will make you guys as managers(?) of the group.
until some people gather, i will serve as one of the managers for the FB group.

i think there are enough people who are interested and will be, but there is just no one or system that we can hang on to.

so let us get started by joining the FaceBook group, and rolling.

lee

Hi everyone.
I really love to sing but i cant sing with live instrument. Can i join this group?
My facebook is Angelina Huynh, please add me  :)
I hope to hear from you soon
Thank you

Hey guys Mia and I are gonna try to meet up again  sometime btwn 11-1 8 Oct at thanhs.  Will update again once we set a date.  Feel free to add me on  Facebook we can set up a grp.  Search for Eunizar.  Shld be easy to find.

Hey,
   Me, Euniz and Yillbyung will meet up later 2 pm at Thanh's place. You can go there too if you're free.

Cheers,

Hi Lien,

I'm Phuong, I play a little bit Piano, a little bit Guitar, and a few Ukelele chords :).
I'd love to join the group. Please let me know how to keep track on your activities.
Here's my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/phuonghoangtranduy

Thank you for bringing this topic up! Very excited to see you guys & jam some songs together.
Phuong

Hey all I started a Facebook group called hcmc groove.  Lemme know if you want me to add u.

Hi Lee,

Since you said you like playing saxophone, you can come to join live saxophone playing at Motown Gastropub Saigon this Wednesday from 8PM, at 158/9 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1. Besides, you may exchange playing and get beer free there.

wowow.

thanks for the invitation.
i am not good enough to play in public.
but i would like to come and enjoy music and free beer.^^

see you.

lee

plz add me in the group.

lee

I am from United States, will in HCM city in November. I don't play instruments but love music! I would love to join the group and be your audience.
Vicki

Please add me in group on facebook
My name on facebook is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome 176 trần não,d2.we started  already

When will we start to meet together. I hope to see our group asap

When's your free time? Thanh's place is quite available. :)

Can we meet together this evening?
Actually my time is flexible.

I can't. Got some things to go on to. How about tomorrow eve?

Ok.so where and when will we meet?

Hi Friends,

Did you guys meet up this weekend? I've been kidnapped by my own projects but I'm pretty much free next week. Do you guys have any plan for jamming next week?

Thanks guys,
Phuong

Hi,
   Not really sure abt the date but we'll surely meet at Thanh's place. What day are you available?

Hello! Anytime during weekend is ok for me.

Welcome Motown Gastropub Saigon - 158/9 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Q1
We have the same idea to have one night for music lesson for anyone who love music, singers, player (piano, guitar, saxophone....)

every wednesday - Come and enjoy together!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links not allowed. You may drop an advert of the music lesson here : Music Classes in Ho Chi Minh City

Hi guys!  :):):)
Our group will join The music concert of Miss Thanh with the topic about COMING BACK THE CHILDHOOD RIVER. Our group is going to have a small performance at that concert. It will be held at ĐƯỜNG CHN TRỜI COFFEE SHOP which locates at 311/5 Street 07, town 1, An phu ward, district 2, HCM city. The concert will be start at 5pm on 21th November ,2015.
We also have change to win some souvernir at the end of the concert when we come to have fun together.
Looking forward to meeting all of you, Guys!

Hello fellow musicians, i'm Richard. I'm a singer and play drums also. I like to join interested on your ads. Thanks and have a nice day. Rock and roll to the world!!!

How is it going? Is there anybody out there for a mêtup? I am in Dist 7 right now and looking for friends who share the same passion. I can play piano at professional level and would love to find other talents to jam, or simply coffee or go to the concert together

Hi Richard! Nice to know you. On thisThursday we are going to jam on 176 Tran Nao street, District 2 at 7pm. Wil you come to meet us on that day

Hi. We are going to meet on 176 tran nao street district 2 on this thursday at 7pm. Will you come to join us

Oh sorry i have a gig on Thursday and I have classes to attend. I wish I could come to meet you guys.

i maybe there. Btw, what is the plan for tomorrow?

i like singing.. that's all.. is it ok to join?

I'm interested. I play a bit of guitar and sing a bit.

Hey guyz just to let u know.. Some of us have met up a couple of times to jam at thanhs place. Meeyah and angeline even performed there for one event.  Anyone else interested pls join our fb HCMC music club.  :) the more the merrier. Her school is at 176 tran nao. But we can meet anywhere else tt's conducive for playing..

HI euniz,

I want to highlight that there is an Event section on Expat.com where you can post your event and invite others to join.

Regards,
Naomi. :)

hi please send us the link here

Hello wendynguyen305,

Here is the link for the event section:
https://www.expat.com/en/events/asia/vi … minh-city/

Best Regards,
Naomi.

yes, i spent a year in NhaTrang and will be returning to Vietnam to live soon. I've been around music most of my life. Keep me informed, and will join the FB for music.
James

Hi James! You can join to our music club. We usually go to jam evey week in district 2.Let me know when you come to HCMC. We can meet together or give me your facebook account, i will add you to our messenger group so as to know our plan.
Thank James.
Angelina huynh

Thank You Angelina

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Do not share external links on the forum please.

Where in district 2? Can i join?

Can i join your fb page? I can sing and play some instruments.. thanks.