Pregnant in Malta

Hi,

I am 6 months pregnant and I live in Sliema. We have moved to Malta over a year ago from London. I have few friends here but none with children. It would be great to meet some other people in a similar situation (pregnant or with small children) to make friends and to exchange experiences. :-)

If you are interested to meet up for a coffee please let me know. :-)

Magda

Hello Magda and welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to browse through threads in our Children in Malta section of the forum to increase your chances to meet other mums or future mums :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Magda,

Did you end up finding a group of other women to meet with? I'm in a similar situation, but a few months behind. I'm just reaching the 2nd trimester of my first child and don't know any other pregnant women/moms here. I would love to get together and chat. I'm also in the Sliema area.

Hit me up if you're still in need too! (And I'm guessing by timing, you may already be in the Mom category!)

Thanks,
Amanda

Hi,

I have been living in Malta for two years now, in Birkirkara and am 5 months pregnant with our first baby. I don't know any mothers or expectant mothers here but it would be great to meet some! I know you're out there. If you're in a similar situation, we could meet for coffee and share the rising panic or do some stretching - struggling to find any prenatal classes so far.

Thanks,
Ciara

Hi,

Me and my boyfriend are thinking of moving in Malta to work and live there from Denmark, and as every woman future mom I am interested of knowing what is the social environment and conditions in Malta! Can I ask you what are the conditions of being pregnant and a mother in Malta?

Thanks,
Veselina