Anyone tried travelling Public transport faccilities in Kuwait.

Hi friends

Please tell me, how is the public transport here in kuwait,like Public Buses,Rent-a-car,which one is more effective and cheapest transportation in Kuwait? I think it's Buses,but is there anything we have to look before getting inside a BUS,I have seen here,BUS has differant route numbers,and i dont know the routes exactly,any one can guide all about this .can we use this facilities frequently throughout Kuwait,I would like to travel in  public transport ,so it is easier to understand the routes,it is cheapest means of transportation in Kuwait.Please ,my friends,provide me with sufficent info

regards

myth

Welcome
There are several ways for roaming in Kuwait, including public transport such as buses
Of course, each bus a special number and means that to any place to go, do not know if there was a booklet guide to this matter, but Tsttian that Tsilin bus owners, but must know that they are dirty and unclean and boring, the price converges between 200 fils to half dinars 500 fils by a bus, I'm my opinion, if you have the ability national rental car Inha will be cheaper and you have complete freedom to roam in all areas of Kuwait and the lease depending on the type of car there offices you can lease them a month and there is a day, depending on the type of car, ranging from their price is between 50 dinars to 750 dinars,:), Anyway I hope that you go with a friend known areas of Kuwait, and take care of the owners of the taxi does not give them more than 3 dinars, for example from Fahaheel, even Kuwait City, the price must not be more than three dinars and the Salmiya to Kuwait should not be more than a JD and a half, etc. ..

I have a job offer of kd 1115/pm plus kd 175 /pm for accommodation...furniture  kd 1000 one time.....at al adan hospital.is it  a good offer? wats the cost of living for a single person wishing to stay near al adan hospital  in an indepedent one bedroom/2 bedroom apartment.wats the modes of entertainment in kuwait?any nightlife?drinks?
thank you