Want to work from home

Hi folks!I am interested to work in online jobs which i can do from home itself..like typing documents,sending e-mails,filling forms,making calls etc.I am currently doing my MBA and possess good computer skills.Please let me know if anyone has a suggestion.Thanks!:)

Hello Aarsha,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would advise you to drop your CV in the section the Jobs in Muscat as we do not allow any advert on the forum.

Thank you
Yuveshen

okiee..thank you:)

Aarsha wrote:

Hi folks!I am interested to work in online jobs which i can do from home itself..like typing documents,sending e-mails,filling forms,making calls etc.I am currently doing my MBA and possess good computer skills.Please let me know if anyone has a suggestion.Thanks!:)

Hi Aarsha,

Be warned that since this needs to be considered a clandestine activity, make sure you get your money in advance before spending your time and efforts moonlighting.

There are one too many unscrupulous companies / individuals who would promise you fancy sums, get all the work done and would then leave you in the lurch. Since you cannot go any place to complain about it (as what you would have done is illegal), the companies / individuals who commissioned the project would go scot-free.

Better be safe than sorry. Good luck.