Anyone Interested in regular meet up for foreign (and maltese) kids?

Hi

Recently arrived and looking to meet other  parents and older age children (10-12years but also little ones can come along too of course) for football/games, meet ups, doing fun things or just hanging out -

Pm if interested!

Hi Raven,
I move to Malta with my partner and two children aged 10 and 11 on the 5th April and am hoping to meet people with children of a similar age ASAP as I want the kids to have friends more than anything so it would be great to meet up with yourself and some others with children of a similar age too and as you said younger ones too :-). Will message you nearer to our move. Samantha x

Great, thanks samantha!
Anyone else interested?

I will be arriving in a couple of weeks with a 7 year old boy who loves to play sport. We would love to join in :)

good idea, but what would be a location?
in nay case I am interested (2 boys  - 2 & 7 y.o.)

Hi, so sorry for the late reply! It seems difficult to find open spaces to kick a ball around. I am based in Sliema but can travel to meet. PM if you have any ideas of where might be a good place to go and what days might suit..

We could try a beach?

If you're looking for somewhere to hang out with the kids try Luxol in pembroke/St Andrews , it's a sports club with a big bar/cafe and a kids play park and some 5 a side pitches, it's always busy and always plenty of kids there

Hi, my son is younger, he just turned 7 but he does karate in Gzira which is a great way to meet other children and parents, they also regularly organise weekend camps, workshops and competitions. They have trainings in Mellieha (there are more older kids in the group) and San Gwann. They are having an Easter Cup competition on Saturday (28th March) at the Gzira Primary with cake sale:) if you would like to have a look.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1551953701740900/

Sorry, i seem to check this once a month! Yes luxol is good but i am afraid the pitches are used mostly for their kids teams training and not really free just for playing.. We could try for an hour at least. It will have to be after next weekend for me. Can i suggest 17, 18th or 19th april? Please send me a private message if you can come on any of those days as i find it less confusing than lots of replies on a board :)

hey guys, Any mums or dads in Sliema / St Juians area, fancy a coffee/wine and a trip to the beach/park with children, mine are aged 10 and 11 and a boy and a girl. They are not in a school yet so are getting a bit bored now. Let me know if you fancy meeting up :-)

Hi Samantha I've pmd you. We're in Sliema so let's meet up!