Welcome

Greeting to all my expat fellas,

I came Kuwait last month,eventhough im not new here,after long seven years im here ....so the climate ,everything here ,it is changed,a lot of developments came,new bridges,new model cars,even people's life style also changed a lot,there are lot of expat people staying in and around salmiya area,salmiya has become a big comercial place,with lot of restaurants,shopping malls,and whatmore ,but the changes i feel is great,still the kuwait culture is there,and new generations also keeping their cultural values in ramadan months,going mosques,prayers.

but one thing,i hate this hot and humidity,i think the hot climate is going to be end in next month,and when winter comes , it will be nice,and people also love it, here we can see moderate climate,before it was not so hot and cold,now all over the world,everything changed,even climate,people ,alll.

I love Kuwait ,cool,i lives here for 18 years,spend my childhood,and done my schooling then,went abroad for higher studies,but still i remember the old school days,those days me and my friends spend the  evenings in KFC,Pizza Hut,mac-donalds.

Now im back again,my old friends are here,i have a good work,gud life ..................happy ,but still missing something in kuwait.

Good for you that you are back! How exciting!