Looking to meet other parents in St Paul's Bay area

Hi

I've been offered a job relocation to Malta in April 15 but before I have to make any decisions, I am heading to St Paul's Bay at the end of January for a week with my partner and our 18 month old girl to see what the Island has to offer.

Me and my partner are both 27, currently live in the UK and have never lived abroad before.

It's really important for us to try and meet other parents with young children who have relocated to Malta.

If there are any parents with toddlers/ young children in the St Paul's Bay area who might be interested in meeting up with us when we come out at the end of Jan, please let me know.

Many Thanks
James

Hi James,
Hope you had a good visit. If you decide to make the move we are in the St Paul's bay area and will happily show you the ropes (or at least the few I've navigated so far!)
Vicky

Hi James

We dont live too far away from St Pauls Bay. Our son is 4 years old. We are always happy to meet new people. We can recommend some great places for kids

Hey

Thanks for the messages. We had a great time visiting Malta having just got back on Tuesday.

If we decide to move in April permanently we will definitely be in touch.

Nice to know we will not be alone

Thanks
James