I need your help... please :(

Hi, everybody. I have a business trip in January, 2015. So,I need a expat partner to practice English in one month. I really no way to improve my English. Please help me.

Hello, how are you!  I am interested to help you.  I am a friendly Filipino Teacher that we could easily adopt ourselves because of culture.  Please call me at my mobile number 01208320081 or email address: [email protected]

Hi, Thks for reading my mes. Where do you live? are you staying in Vietnam now?

Yes madame, I am currently living in Ho Chi Minch City.  Maybe we can arrange a meeting with you at your convenience.  Please call me at my Mobifone No. 012083200081.

sorry, but I can connect with you by this phone number. Maybe you have a meet, tomorrow tonight, on coffee shop. ok?

Ok madame, you may give me your number and I will be one to call you now.  If Coffee shop where will we meet?  I am near to Maximart.

@ Jerry Linh > If you want to opt for a language exchange, i will advise you to post here : Language Exchange in Saigon section.

However, if you are looking for a teacher, i advise you to post in the Language classes in Saigon section.

Have a nice day

Priscilla

(Topic closed)

Closed