Meet up with mums in Marsaskala

Hi, I'm living in Marsaskala and I have 3 months daughter. I would like to meet up with other mums living in this area to walk with buggies, chat, spend some time outside. Better time in the morning and afternoon.
Looking forward to hear from mums )))

Hi I'm from just down the road in Fgura I have a 2.5 year old and an 8 month old :) I would like to meet for walks or days on the park and even coffees :) message me or add me to fb Zoe cranmer :) xxx

Hi Elena & Zoe,
I'm down in Birzebbuga if you would still be interested in meeting up for a coffee or something. My daughter is 7 months

Hey mums. Have any of you heard of monkey mischief in Marsaskala? I'm taking my 1 year old tomorrow- does anyone want to join? Would be great to hear from other families living here. Xx

Hi manda, I would love to go to monkey mischief with you and your little one tomorrow but unfortunately my eldest Isabella (3yrs) has a cough and a fever, hence why I am awake now! It would be lovely to do something once this has cleared completely as I would hate for your little one to get this 😀 enjoy tomorrow though 😃 x