Good car wash in the Mahboula area

Good day All

Could anyone recomend a car wash that shampoos seats and carpets, clean in between the seat and hand rest, etc. A place that actually does detail cleaning. 

My little one threw up in the car yesterdy and it smells a tad besides being stained. I have been to two car wash, Alfa drive through in Egaila, which only vacums and wipe the plastic/leather, and Al Jazeera in Ahmadi, which did not understand the need for a proper cleaning despite pointing out the stains on the seat and mats. After some manual prompting did get the carpet washed a bit.  No joy. All effort seems on the outside of the vehicle not the inside.  (A metaphor perhaps).

Thanks in advance.
Mario

so u mean u need good car washer who know how to wash car both in and out ?.If is what ur looking for i know much about that and am interested .

I'm afraid you will have to head for Shuwaikh for that kind of service.

Ey, wam!    :)

I'm sure there are individuals who would do what your asking for quite well... place a post in the appropriate section...

Many expats in country are from economically challenged regions of the world and make very little compared to those who can afford vehicles (wets! - lol).  It's not hard to find good labor for a comparatively small compensation... many would take a couple hours of their free time to earn an extra 5-10kd occasionally on the side. 

Just an opinion   :D

Mario would probably like to find someone who knows what he is doing on top of that.

Thanks Ribosom

Yes, knowledge of what they are doing is important. Paying 5 or 10 KD is not the issues but getting Quality service is important.  My Arabic, Hindi, Urdu is a tiny bit limited so posting ads in the appropriate place may be a slightly small problem.

Oh well, I need to unpack my car cleaning kit (vacum, shampoo, brush, etc.), somewhere in storage and do it myself but I rather pay someone. LAZINESS but I prefer to look at it as altruism.

Mario

you can try this place although you have to book an appointment first (link) and it might cost you a bit, 40-50KD depenidng on what you want, but if its perfection you want,,,

the reviews about them seem to be rave tho, so ur money would be well spent.

or you can try these folks (link), you call em up and they come straight to you and its water-less, also much cheaper than the first option, and they pay attention to detail.

do post which one you choose and what results you got tho please (and also how much you paid)

Thanks legacy

I was trying to avoid having to go to Kuwait City area (Sharq and Shuwiakh) but it seems there is little to no choice. Will let you if I reach these places.

Will get out my car cleaning stuff and get my little one to clean up his mess.

Mario