{Jokes}OR{Experiences}

Share some funny or weird experiences that you had.....

SC/JJ

I was talking to a Vietnamese teacher after work one night, when I noticed a long hair was lying on his shirt.  I grabbed it and gave a toss, which made him wince...because the hair was attached to his face!  I had been here less than a month and had never seen a man sporting a "lucky" hair.  It remained affixed to his head, luckily for me....

LOL.. so. you didnt "YANK IT OFF"

LUCKY YOU LOL

I notice a lot of people.. with "LONG LUCKY HAIR"

hmm I guess.. if i ever grow a lucky hair... I would use it.. to flows my teeth  LOL (JOKE)

Teacher Mark wrote:

I was talking to a Vietnamese teacher after work one night, when I noticed a long hair was lying on his shirt.  I grabbed it and gave a toss, which made him wince...because the hair was attached to his face!  I had been here less than a month and had never seen a man sporting a "lucky" hair.  It remained affixed to his head, luckily for me....

That's funny. I have an uncle that has a long grey hair attached to a mole on his face. He tried to run away from me when I was attempting to yank it out. He also said it was "lucky".

So i went home for lunch one day, my master bedroom was locked and thinking i had locked myself out got the locksmith to cut a new key and open it. I found my landlady inside fast asleep in her jammies, somehow I ENDED UP apologizing and left. She went back to sleep.

@Ashard

Maybe she was waiting for you!  ;)

MIA2013 wrote:

@Ashard

Maybe she was waiting for you!  ;)

Ha ha, she is a happily married sweet old lady!

.. or maybe she was knocked out... by the foot odor, fungus feet and butt smell stains on the bed sheets!!! LOL

During my last visit, I went to Da lat, being brave I hired a Sym scooter, enjoying myself at a reckless pace near Datania falls  when the bike slid from under me, some moments later a farmer, lets call him, a lonely herder, stopped to help. I got underway and he followed,,, all the way to town, where he took me to the pharmacey then the surgery, I offered to compensate him for his efforts, but no was the reply. He continued to follow me, so i thought, food, VN people love food, good idea, during the meal and beers, his mate leans over and whispers what every hetrosexual doesn`t want to hear ( he wants to **** you, 600,000vnd later and he is still following me. Luckily the resort has security at the front gate and he is stopped at which point I say thum biet, xin camon and no antiinflamitories needed

OMG!! 

We are so clueless!!
Sometimes, we just believe that "Someone is just being nice" but in fact, there is a second intention"

Lucky for you, you didnt passed out, or you would had waking up at someones home~~~ LOL

"JOKE"
A husband and his wife were sound asleep when suddenly the phone rang.

The husband picked up the phone and said, "Hello? How the heck do I know? What do I look like, a weatherman?" He then slammed the phone down and settled into bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife.

"I don't know. It was some guy who wanted to know if the coast was clear."

FUNNY AS HELL~

Try reading the NEW thread on hostile EX Pats, it's a real laugh.

Yesterday, i went to buy joss sticks and joss paper to pray for my ancestors.
The towkay asked me if i wanted to buy paper iphone to burn for my ancestor. I said they know how to use it or not? He said Steve Job already there, can teach them to use, then I said ok.
He said if i wanted to buy casing, I said ok
Next he asked if i wanted bluetooth, i said they might need as well.
What about charger? I said need charger?He said of course, how could they use the ip after its battery run out. I bought charger also.
Then i asked for his name card, he said why you need my name card?
I said i burn for my ancestor for warranty claim, they will contact you direct.

WOW, first time I have seen such a sense of humour from VN person, love it  :lol:

Melissa Nguyen wrote:

Yesterday, i went to buy joss sticks and joss paper to pray for my ancestors.
The towkay asked me if i wanted to buy paper iphone to burn for my ancestor. I said they know how to use it or not? He said Steve Job already there, can teach them to use, then I said ok.
He said if i wanted to buy casing, I said ok
Next he asked if i wanted bluetooth, i said they might need as well.
What about charger? I said need charger?He said of course, how could they use the ip after its battery run out. I bought charger also.
Then i asked for his name card, he said why you need my name card?
I said i burn for my ancestor for warranty claim, they will contact you direct.

oh man, you got huge sense of humor. hahaha. and creative, too.