Hello bkkians!

hey there!

My name is Ray and I'm currently living and working in Bangkok in the Edutainment industry.

I've lived and worked in many other places including Australia, GuangZhou (china) and Cambodia..

My wife is Thai and i must say it feel really good living here... prices have gone up in the last few years.. but still affordable place to live.. compared to my home country (Singapore)

just saying hello and everyone please stay off the streets now! it's too dangerous these days!

Hi
I am living now in Singapore for the last 3 years.
I am looking for an opportunity to move and work in Thailand or this region
Perhaps for a manufacture or similar
Being in the food industry all my working life and enjoying it.
If you know some one looking for an operation/production manager or similar please let me know.
Best regards
Joel

hi Joel,

i'm actually very close to alot of the big fnb chains here.. however hiring foreigners is quite a rare practice here.. mainly because it's so much cheaper and easier to hire locals..

never the less.. if anything pops up.. i'll drop you a note.

Hi Thank you for your fast and kind reply.
Yes I do understand local staff is always cheaper but for companies looking to expand and manufacture new products either for the local or the region market sometime they do search for expats knowledge?
Thank's again
Best regards
Joel

hey joel..
it's quite tricky to find this way.. honestly it would be best sending in your CV to head hunters based in bangkok

give it a try!

:)

Thank you for this advice I will give it a go.
Rg
Joel