Investir

Hi every one, am alex, owner of the discotheque Chez Alex in the rep.dim of Congo.
am planing to open a new one in maurice.  Alors, I wish to meet friends to get some info I need.

And one more thing, I am looking for a secretary from my first day and later workers for my club

Hi alexandre augarde,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I think that investing here is quite a good idea, have you done a research before thinking of opening a club here in Mauritius? What kind of information do you need, and how can we help you? :)

Concerning the fact that you are looking for a secretary, the best section for your offer is to post it in the Administrative job offers in Mauritius section please.

Do not hesitate to ask us more question, it will allow us to guide you in the right way. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi, i will surely help you, please contact me quickly!!!!!!!! Am in excited about this idea....

Thanks.

Gd morning, what is ur idea? Tell me please

I can help you. Please contact me

If you can help, why aren't you doing it here ?

Dear Friend,

There are some licence to obtain first at the Tourism Authority and the Municipal Council or District Council. The best is to apply for a private club licence as many actually choose.

For secretary and workers you can post an advert on myjob.mu.

There are other legal requirements if your are planning to open a franchise of your club here in Mauritius.

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Kind regards

Bob Bassin

Julien wrote:

If you can help, why aren't you doing it here ?

LOL! Because you'll probably take commission Julien  :D !

I think Julien is right all advice should bee given in the thread..i think thats the main purpose of the forum