Weekends in abudhabi

Hi everybody , just wanted to share ideas about how to spend a fun weekend in Abu Dhabi or Dubai , waiting for you feedback , wish you all a great weekend  :)

i dont know wat exactly is fun for you..!
i go to movies with friends, or chill out at a sheesha bar, or go to Zayed sports city..
At times to the corniche...

In Abu Dhabi : u can go shopping in Abu Dhabi mall or Alwa7da mall.
u can also go to Abu Dhabi marina or spend time on the beach

In Dubai : u can visit Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa, u can also go to sky diving or spend time  at Elmamzar garden.

Have a nice weekend :)

eating, sleeping, and watching TV. typical expat style. :D:D

Ferrari world is amazing place to enjoy time. World water yas. Abu Dhabi corneash. Khalifa park ( heared abt but never been there ).

One more thing. Shooting club at Fursan club. Amazing one.

lol cutesnifer that's true  :D

ahmed , mujahid and fadi thanks all for the great ideas  :top:

i am also looking for fun activities, so i'll share you what i remembered (cooz bookmarked sites are in my office pc)
(1) aqua fun, largest inflatable water slide aquafun.ae/#about (2) SALE!!! mark your calendar on the 26th Feb  adeshopper.ae/ADEShopper.html (3) Morning walk / run / skate at corniche or just go fishing just beware of the naughty cats there (4) there is a circus in khalifa park (not sure, but i knw theres a circus show on going in abu dhabi now

Abu Dhabi Electronics Shopper 2014 (ADEShopper 2014)....just.google..the.sale.date

Fishing any 1? Im planning this week after work @ 4 pm. I know a place where we can catch the big 1s.

[Moderated: This forum is not a dating website.]

Abu dhabi has lots of option for these. Yas water world is one of the cool option...
Try to find evening jogging partner to make this habbit...
Weekend movies is the also an option... 
LEt me know if have any specific requirement....