Too much free time

Good Morning Everybody :)
Hope everyone is doing well.
I am a 24 years old Married Female living in Abu Dhabi. I am unemployed, hence I have too much free time, and I am looking for new productive ideas to fill up my daily, somehow boring routine :/
Could anyone please suggest me what to do? 

Thank you,
Sara

hmm..how about findig a job? well, not a great idea..if you dont have too:)

try making friends, well that why u here now..i guess

im n dubai, sorry

hi :)
Actually, looking for a suitable job is all what I've been doing lately, and I am still..

Thanks for the reply

Hi Sara, I have also too much free time and same as you, thinking how to fill it up.. I have a job, but don't work regulary.. Do u wan to meet up? I am Katerina, 30 yo.. Maybe we can try to do something together?

Hi Katerina, seems like a good plan to me :)

Hi.

If you looking for employment, u can look at the option of teaching tuitions, baby sitting etc?

1. health club, beach and pool
2. salsa dancing
3. clubbing a pubs
4. malls
5. find a job :)
6. learn cooking, there are cooking courses around, not sure where.
7. check the culture foundation, they have a lots of activities.

Hi Sara

Well you could a lot of things in a day to fill in the the free time u have.

Well I would suggest you to do something which would give you returns something like learning a skill

1) cooking. you can be a master in some sorta to make ur hubby happy lol and u know teach it to others and sure u can make some money.

2) computer course like hardware and installation of windows XP etc.. cuz we can't live without computers these dayz and the service guy fir ur comp can just rip you off.

3) understanding psychology as since ur a lady your or for any lady her primary goal is to take care of her children. So understanding children, the best way to bring them up.

Try to do things which are of great benefit cuz if ur busy then ur outta worries and remember this saying

PEACE is found in libraries and laboratories :)

4) learn Arabic as it's helpful in this country or any foreign language.

Hi Supremeboy99 :)

I would be grateful if you could tell me how to get these teaching tuitions you mentioned..

Thank you

Hello Dany :)

Great ideas for rich people :P hahaha JK :lol:

I believe finding a job comes in 1st place and it would help doing all..

Thank you

Hello friendly0077,

Thanks for your reply :)

Coming to you suggestions:
1) Cooking -> I cook twice daily and my hubby is happy with the results I believe :) however, there is no harm in in trying different techniques and recipes..

2) Computer course -> I think that I do not need one, I already know how to deal with Computers, plus my husband is an IT man :)

3) Is a nice Idea and a v.good saying.

4) I do speak Arabic, actually, I can speak about 6 languages and I was thinking to start learning Japanese :cool:

Hi rosen

endpoint is - Use ur time constructively

Hi rosenrot,

How you doing today?

Me too has a lot of free time and is so boring just staying in the house,,, I am interested of learning arabic language maybe we could find time for each other.

Regards,

Soltera

let me know what experience do you have and what area of specialty in order for me to help if i can

Can you please send me a Resume of your's can try for you to find a job..here job is a must. I agree with you that sitting at home is pretty boring...

Arun

Dear

Good Morning!

First of all, try to find out what you are good at!
Somepeople are good at painting, some are good at cooking, someare good at making sculptures. These all are part time thing which can fetch you lot of money.

Arun

Rosenrot wrote:

Good Morning Everybody :)
Hope everyone is doing well.
I am a 24 years old Married Female living in Abu Dhabi. I am unemployed, hence I have too much free time, and I am looking for new productive ideas to fill up my daily, somehow boring routine :/
Could anyone please suggest me what to do? 

Thank you,
Sara

Hi Sara,

I know you posted your thread an awful long time ago, but I thought I'd comment anyway, and if it is no longer of benefit to you, then I'm hopeful it maybe be beneficial for others who have commented :)

I just wanted to make you aware of the following link:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=104022

A few of us like-minded people have already starting meeting up for dinner, and our group is starting to get larger, you are more than welcome to join us if you would like to meet new people.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you can become a part of our growing new group :)

Regards,

Mohit

Ok Sara I would like to say the creepy eye pic is not working for me. Lol but I am a school freak when i have free time i take a class even if you don't think u will need it its a great time killer and u can always learn something or met some new friends. If u don't want to hit the books try learning a new language u r in UAE probably come in handy. Ok just a suggestion.

Shawn02 wrote:

Ok Sara I would like to say the creepy eye pic is not working for me. Lol but I am a school freak when i have free time i take a class even if you don't think u will need it its a great time killer and u can always learn something or met some new friends. If u don't want to hit the books try learning a new language u r in UAE probably come in handy. Ok just a suggestion.

Its the eye from Lord of the Rings...its watching us all :P

Hey Shawn its nice to see someone still alive on this thread...if your free this evening why don't you join some of us from Expat.com for dinner. I'm sure I can introduce you to one or two Americans, as well as others, who will be joining us this evening. We are meeting up at 7pm, so if your available and interested, let me know and I'll send you the details :)

Thanks pabbm

But I am not in Abu Dhabi yet I am still waiting on my contract from my company. But as soon as I get there I will yet u know and we can have dinner. I will hopefully be there around late Sept early Nov. So keep in touch please

Yea sorry mate after I'd posted the message I read one of your earlier comments about you not being here. I'll keep in touch and hopefully everything goes smoothly for you.

Thanks that's ok it is nice to know that if I do come I have made some friends already. But it looks like my job will be in Al Ain rather then Abu Dhabi. Is that a good thing? Anyone? I was still thinking about living in Abu Dhabi and driving to Al Ain every day for work but I am looking at the distance and its 140 km or so that's 1.5 hour drive give or take. Is Al Ain a good place to live?