Life in uae

After travelling through europe and when back to uae i felt itsnt a bad choice either.i feel safe here as in india with added luxury and no tax.except for the desert climate here everything is good here.people of different religion and cultures live in harmony here. expatriates here wil not deny this.

whenever i traval abroad and comeback to the UAE, i not only feel that i am home but feel that I am back to heaven. in this land, you will not find someone who will be dying due to lack of food or sustenance because free food is everywhere. In Ramadan, every single mosque has a tent nearby where people of all religions will be able to have food of various kinds for free. It is worth mentioning that only in Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi (Grand Mosque), around 10 million meals have been distribued to all peopel at the IFTAR time during the holy month of Ramadan.

pink wrote:

After travelling through europe and when back to uae i felt itsnt a bad choice either.i feel safe here as in india with added luxury and no tax.except for the desert climate here everything is good here.people of different religion and cultures live in harmony here. expatriates here wil not deny this.

WTF are you talking about? :sleep

Sandman6 wrote:
pink wrote:

WTF are you talking about? :sleep

LOL Sandman6..I was thinking the same thing :lol:
Luxury HUH!! anyone know where?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T6CniVgpJao/ScvSDR7znTI/AAAAAAAACok/W7VgOsWZ7Q8/s400/rose_colored_glasses.jpg

Hi Pink

You are right but also there are other sides of good stuff.. i can talk about it for all day...but..the only problem is cant do it in public... hahahaa...

Its true- UAE is much liberal (because its cosmopolitan) than KSA, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan..etc, the more liberal(in terms of Gender and other socio-economical factors) the countries are more developed..

pink wrote:

ya not so bad out there except for summer time

i like it

hi

pink wrote:

harmony??? yeah right, dont get me started on the show offs and superficial lifestyle people lead over here. Plus i dunno if you notice, but even a robot would smile or nod if u made eye contact. not here!

I'm not generalizing here, but people arent living in harmony here, they're just living.

Sandman6 wrote:

[img align=C]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T6CniVgpJao/ScvSDR7znTI/AAAAAAAACok/W7VgOsWZ7Q8/s400/rose_colored_glasses.jpg[/url]

Haha is this meant to be rose tinted specs?

uae is a heaven..its more safe than most cities in europe for example..or even the states..but as individuals..we need also to take care,

Hello saifsemt and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for this sharing. :)

All the best
Harmonie.

You are right about that.

As an American and former UAE resident, I've always wish that if only and only the crime rate in the US will go down.

But you know - no country is perfect.

saifsemt wrote:

uae is a heaven..its more safe than most cities in europe for example..or even the states..but as individuals..we need also to take care,

hi makati,
just got back from a nice business and pleasure tour in the US..great..US is great...and i agreee, problems exisit everywhre..at the end of the day..we dont live in a utopia..
best

yes ,i think its very safe to live in UAE ,no one bothers you here