Who's living in Abu Dhabi?

Hi everybody!:dumbom:

I'm now living in Abu Dhabi and I'd like to meet other expatried people to practice sports & leisure...:top:

Thanks for your answear!

Hi *itch :)

Am interested and seems looking into the same

how about a chat or mail?

eminent_uae@hot,ail.com
eminent_uae@yahoo.com

Hi
I am new in Abu Dhabi and  I am looking for ladies interested in doing beading or quilting.  I teach beading and I am also interested in joining a quilting group.  I am a beginner quilter!  Thanks Lizette
liz_in_oman@hotmail.com

Hi - I just arrived about three weeks ago.  I am very interested in beading and would love to hear whether you have formed a group.

for the kind attention of indian friends. for a free and open discussion on insurance, please contact v. karpaka rajan, or 00971505210891. attractive surprises await.

liz_in_oman wrote:

Hi
I am new in Abu Dhabi and  I am looking for ladies interested in doing beading or quilting.  I teach beading and I am also interested in joining a quilting group.  I am a beginner quilter!  Thanks Lizette
liz_in_oman@hotmail.com

Liz, Have you joined WIAD (Women In Abu Dhabi) yet? they have some groups for beading and quilting.

Big Boys Toys Supershow from 30th April-2nd May is where you will definitely meet all the expats in the UAE! All roads lead to ADNEC:D See you there!

(moderated: no free ads)

hold on buddy, we are all coming there. while dubai goes down slowly but surely, abu dhabi is sure to solidify and ramp up....