Anybody interested to join trip to Cu Lao Cau Island

Planning to travel to Cu Lao Cau Island between 6 and 9 Feb. Anybody interested to join? This will require taking boat from the little town Lien Huong. I am looking to travel there for landscape photography. If anybody interested, please let me know and we can plan something.

I posted the same few hours ago but not sure why the thread was removed.

Hi I went there once.It is advisory that you visit the place after March because it's still the 'stormy season' now and services on the island will be back then also.

Pardon my igrorance please , where is it?

mark stutley wrote:

Pardon my igrorance please , where is it?

A small island in Binh Thuan province, somewhat near Phan Thiet (1,5 hours), great scenery but some coral areas are heavily destroyed by ship anchoring activities and they've just built recovery plans for those. Remember to bring your passport along when visit the island,though.

sunkenship wrote:

Hi I went there once.It is advisory that you visit the place after March because it's still the 'stormy season' now and services on the island will be back then also.

Hi sunkenship,

Thanks for the information. Please correct me if i am wrong but i read somewhere that best time to travel is between jan and may..

I am trying to travel now since i got only 2 more weeks before i leave vietnam..

thanks

yukam wrote:
sunkenship wrote:

Hi sunkenship,

Thanks for the information. Please correct me if i am wrong but i read somewhere that best time to travel is between jan and may..

I am trying to travel now since i got only 2 more weeks before i leave vietnam..

thanks

The man operating caring services on the island told me that. Well, you may try, if unsuccessful, you can go around in Binh Thuan province, beautiful landscapes are all around :)