Procedure of applying for job

im from Pakistan 23years of age +2 qualification looking 4job there in jordan home helper, watchman, cook, gardner, house boy, worker, cleaner,
teaching, good knowledge about computer + mobile applications, softwares, mobile sim clooning, 6in one,12in one, 16in one sim clooning, data recovery , windows programming, Quran teacher,
Trust worthy, honest, hard working, can do attitude, workholic, loyal with job.
                                                            thanks

Hello Asif rehman,

Please note that a new topic has been created with your post on the Jordan forum in order to give more light to your question. :)

For the procedures, you may contact the nearest embassy and they will provide you with all the necessary information.

Do note that the Jobs in Jordan section is at your disposal and you may drop your CV there. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hi
     thanks alot very much my friend for this

and about embassy i am from pakistan and we have jordanian embassy in our capital but they never give information about that kind of anything they say contact agency's but here dont have jordanian recruitment agency's if any one can help me to find job i ll be very thankfull for that.

Contact the Pakistani Embassy here, they maybe can guide you.
Or search online for jobs.
That must not to be difficult?

thanks so much for your kindness and replying my friend
i asked help here i asked help of people they living there like online after doing everything contacted here in embassy of Jordan in Islamabad Pakistan contacted there in embassy of Pakistan in Amman applied and still applying online since 2years every where almost even here you can read my old threads a human only when ask the help when he/she never find the way even now there in Amman Irbid and Zarqa having vacancy's as a workers helpers cleaners i applied there also but no reply found no reply from any where.

http://www.shoghlanty.com/En/search.asp … te=&page=2
i applied here also

thanks