Looking for work in Jordan

Good evening everyone,

My name is Sarah and I'm looking for work in Jordan for early / mid next year. I'm from a city in the UK called Bristol. I've completed a foundation degree in Health professions and 2 years of a degree in diagnostic imaging. I have a real passion for humanitarian work its something that deeply touches me. I am currently enrolled in a 120 TEFL course as well.If anyone can offer some advice or point in the right direct of humanitarian agencies or schools looking for an English teacher I would be really grateful.

Thank you :)

Sarah Bobo wrote:

Good evening everyone,

My name is Sarah and I'm looking for work in Jordan for early / mid next year. I'm from a city in the UK called Bristol. I've completed a foundation degree in Health professions and 2 years of a degree in diagnostic imaging. I have a real passion for humanitarian work its something that deeply touches me. I am currently enrolled in a 120 TEFL course as well.If anyone can offer some advice or point in the right direct of humanitarian agencies or schools looking for an English teacher I would be really grateful.

Thank you :)

should i ask for you in the Uni?
how many day/ month/ year, would you like to stay in Jordan?

@ Moh That would be great if you would be able to do that. Any teaching establishment would be perfect. I have no time constraints I am looking to stay in Jordan for a few years. Thank you

Hello Sarah,

Have you checked websites like Akhtaboot and Bayt for jobs in the Humanitarian sector? Also would you be interested in a teaching job? I know a British lady who's the head of an international school here and could ask her for you. Please let me know

Cheers
T

@Royalduke thanks for your reply:). I have been on those sites most nights and anything that comes up with a vacancy in Jordan hahaha. That would be great if you could contact her for me that would be amazing !!

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com! :)

I created a new topic as from your post on the Jordan forum.

Best of luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi Sarah,

I have some positions available and know of a few others. I'm from California, and am into the staffing and real estate business here. Feel free to message me.

@ Salooommm,

Maybe Sarah has find a job in the past months.
If you have some job openings I like to invite you to post free adds in the job sections above the page in the appropriate sections. You can add more details and contact information.
You'll get better views and replies than here in the open forum while this post can fade away when time pasts.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi dear my name is maha and ihave nursery am looking for young passion person to teach kids English and to have ideas about putting curriculum if u r interested mail me on xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello. I am a Finance/Accounting professional moving to Jordan within the next 6 months. Do you know of any opening in my field?

I am accountant as well.  I applied for a ton of jobs through the Internet to no avail.  There are quite a few talented Jordanian accounting professionals that speak both arabic and english that you have to compete with.  You're better off asking around with people you know for jobs in Jordan rather than applying online.  It's more about who you know.    If I has to do it all over again I would have gotten a teaching certification before I came, at least to teach English.

I thought about that as well. I may move forward with getting it. Thanks for the info.