Visit Visa Stamping from Saudi Embassy - Procedure

sabeen ali wrote:

Sir I ve checked in website  change appointment but there is no option to change date of birth. Can u please guide. Sorry I m bothering you again n again.

its difficult to guide you this way..if you can send me private message.

Mr. Javeed pls let me know how to check that passports are submitted to Embassy or Not?? i have handedover to Etimad Centre 19 May

Mr. Javeed pls let me know how to check that passports are submitted to Embassy or Not?? i have handedover to Etimad Centre 19 May

irfanshah03 wrote:

You may check on Etimad Website,once they submit the passport then they update for customer tracking.

Assalam u Alaikum.. i am mirza waheed from jeddah . i got family visit visa. i have some questions if anybody can reply me .1 can anyone apply Etimad office without an appointment ? 2. marriage certificat and FORM-B issued by NADRA but not attested by MOFA PAK are admissble? 3.ETIMAD Lahore office timings when they collect passports documents etc ?4.. have to take reservation or tickets b4 applying in Etimad , they need it ?  jazaak Allah

Assalam u Alaikum.. i am mirza waheed from jeddah . i got family visit visa. i have some questions if anybody can reply me .1 can anyone apply Etimad OFFICE without an appointment ? 2. marriage certificat and FORM-B issued by NADRA but not attested by MOFA PAK are admissble? 3.ETIMAD Lahore office timings when they collect passports documents etc ?4.. have to take reservation or tickets b4 applying in Etimad , they need it ?  jazaak

no need for ticket reservation before

Yes, this is urgent process fee is 15k for each passport.

I  think MOFA attestation must.u can check on thier site.

Timing 9 to 3pm.

Ticket not required before.

no need 15k for each passport go with Normal procedure with almost 11k each passport as it is talking the same time of lounge package so dont waste your money . my case is done with the normal with quick process Allhamdulilah

Thanx Dear.. MOFA lahore, location plz if u know ?

its ok :)

Etimad (Private) Limited
Ground Floor and First Floor,
The Enterprise Building, 1 km Thokar Niaz Baig
Multan Road, Lahore.
Pakistan

thanx but have asked adress for MOFA (KHAARIJYA) lahore, where the documents are attested

mirza12 wrote:

thanx but have asked adress for MOFA (KHAARIJYA) lahore, where the documents are attested

MOFA LAHORE   SHADMAN,CANAL ROAD         9:00 am – 1:00 pm

GPS  31.533018 N  74.336718 E

Assalam o alaikum,
my brother in law has sent visa for my mother (his mother in law). i need some help regarding its stamping please. I visited etimad site but no date is available in lahore before 25 June. my question is can i take appointment in peshawar etimad? or should i book appointment with etimad islamabad as the city mentioned in visa slip sent by sponsor is islamabad? urgent help required as mother wants to go before ramadan

your help is highly appreciated

mahwishjawa wrote:

Assalam o alaikum,
my brother in law has sent visa for my mother (his mother in law). i need some help regarding its stamping please. I visited etimad site but no date is available in lahore before 25 June. my question is can i take appointment in peshawar etimad? or should i book appointment with etimad islamabad as the city mentioned in visa slip sent by sponsor is islamabad? urgent help required as mother wants to go before ramadan

your help is highly appreciated

Yes you can take appointment for Peshawar Etimad.

thank you. Also will opting for lounge services make it any faster? or as some people have mentioned that we can go to etimad without appointment and they will treat as lounge, is that so?

Need to fill the form available on the etimaad web site then they will grant you the time to come to Etimaad office to apply the visa process.

cheers

Dear all
            My family has submitted the documents on 22nd may , till last Wednesday 27th may the status was documents submitted in Lahore but from thursday status is showing blank, I have already booked their tickets , so kindly any one help me out regarding this blank status from etimad

Regards
Usman

A.A  today my family visited Etimad Lahore office after travelling about 400km on each side.. amazingly they were not allowed even to enter the venue inspite they were going to subscribe the Lounge Package... the men deputed on the gate were just acting like the Bull dogs of someone ''Wadairaa '' . a lot of people were suffering there .. all were asked to bring the appointment letters. the duty men were not even willing to guide the people... after a long debate and some strong atitued  my family was asked and permitted to come again after a few days ....  my question is that , there are no available dates for getting an appointment from Lahore even in next months ,,, all other centers in Pakistan like Karachi both offices, Queta , Peshawar , Islam abad all have  almost everyday availble date now n even in upcoming moths.. so what should one do ????????????????????????? its not easy so much to travel along the so far destinations for a family with their younger childrns ..... what a hell is this new system.. b4 that we  just give the documents to an agent who manage all the things and you have to just pay him.... so my advice to the visiters who are going to Etimad Lahore is to make an appointment ya phir chup kar k apne ghar me baitho .. its hot a lot outside when you don't get any benifit of getting out of your house....

I submitted my visit visa request on 20th of may, i got an sms on 22nd may that my visa application has been received by lahore visa center,  now on 3rd of june i got another mesg that my visa has been received by saudi embassy, can someone please guide me how many days the saudi embassy will take to stamp my visa, as ive booked a flight on 15th june

IA within 3 to 4 working days and courier take also 3 to 4 days

@usmanvaince i visited etimad center lhr today and i didnt have appointment either due to no available date.. Yes they are being strict due to too much rush these days but if u reach there early (around 8:30), there's a chance of getting in as they let me in and i submitted my application today alhamduLILLAH.. There were many ppl without appointment inside and they told that everyone without appointment have to pay lounge fees.. The process was quite lengthy in long lines even in lounge.. Anyways the trick is to come early n there's a chance they'd let u in..

Shuld you go your self in ehtmad center because need finger print who apply for visa

A.A friends,, today my family submitted their passports at Lahore Etimad office without any appointment through the lounge package ... Etimad did'nt give any submission number etc... how can i check the status of application since we don't hve any appointment number which is necessirly asked by Etimad web,,, secondly it takes how many days to get stamped the familly visit VISAS????????? according to web it takes 7 days but they told it may take three weeks,, anybdy got thier visas stamped in
recent days???????/\

mirza12 wrote:

A.A friends,, today my family submitted their passports at Lahore Etimad office without any appointment through the lounge package ... Etimad did'nt give any submission number etc... how can i check the status of application since we don't hve any appointment number which is necessirly asked by Etimad web,,, secondly it takes how many days to get stamped the familly visit VISAS????????? according to web it takes 7 days but they told it may take three weeks,, anybdy got thier visas stamped in
recent days???????/\

check by E NUMBER

E Number ????????????

Enjaz number that is written on the slip given by etimad

they do'nt  give them any slip,, only a token number on that day,,, is that number is Enumber also ???/

Soon u ll get E number through sms. If u have registered for sms service. As I ve also applied and got e number through sms next day
. They might have given you receipt of paid amount. Check e number there.

any body help me ? Visit Visa number milne ke baad jab wife Visit Visa Stamping ke leye Etimad  office jay to us ke pas keya keya hona chaey aur zarori hai 1 visa number -2 pak ID card - 3 iqama number 4 apna aur bachou ka passport - 5 bachou ka Etimad  office sath jana zarori hai  ? aur zarori hai naka nama be computers ? is ky alawa aur kuch ?  visit visa ke leye be appointment zarori ? shukriya  ( thank you )

Asslam o Alaikum

Mughal25 wrote:

Asslam o Alaikum

Wallaikum Assalam

Brother you need.

1. Visa Slip.
2. Your Passport and Iqama copies.
3. Your Family Original Passports.
4. Computerized Marriage Certificate attested by Foreign Office.
5. Original and copies of NIC.
6. Blue of white background snaps.

no need of child in etimad

jazakum allahu khair

B- form attested by mofa original and photocopy (compulsory )

kids birth certificates attested by mofa

AT0793601

Alhamdulilah my visa is stamped. I submit application on 5th June in normal package my visa stamped on 11th June and I received passport on 13th June. Just in 6 working days
I would like to thank all who helped me in various steps. Jazaka Alah and lots of prayers for all who are still waiting. It's a great blog.

Your visa got stamped ??????????? if not whts your status on web ?????

mahwishjawa wrote:

@usmanvaince i visited etimad center lhr today and i didnt have appointment either due to no available date.. Yes they are being strict due to too much rush these days but if u reach there early (around 8:30), there's a chance of getting in as they let me in and i submitted my application today alhamduLILLAH.. There were many ppl without appointment inside and they told that everyone without appointment have to pay lounge fees.. The process was quite lengthy in long lines even in lounge.. Anyways the trick is to come early n there's a chance they'd let u in..

your visa got stamped or yet to be stamped???   if not then whts your status on web ?

anybody please give me contact number off etimad center lahore..........