Hi, I am new here:)

Hi there,

I am from Denmark, and have lived in Guanajuato, Gto for two years between 2005-2007. I have been back for two months every winter with my two daughters, but my business here no longer allow us that opportunity, and we are finally ready to move to Mexico for good. I know SMA very well as well, and also have friends there, and really like the place:), so we want to go and live there. I need a job that pays enough to have a decent life, get the kids to good schools and rent a 3-bedroom apartment with terrace, or a small house. I hold a MA in International Development and Cultural & Lingual Encounters, Project Management diploma, TEFL certificate as English teacher, and a CTP certificate as a certified translation professional. I speak and write English, Spanish, Norwegian and Danish, and understand and communicate in Swedish. I translate these languages into Danish. Besides that, I have excellent intercultural communcation skills, and 6 years as a self-employed language service  provider has given me good administrative skills as well as an ability to manage different projects and deadlines at the same time. I am a competent person with a big sense of responsibility. Should any of you find my profile interesting, or should you know of anyone who might, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
[email protected], and I will be happy to forward my CV, certificates and more.

Best regards,

Lill Catinka Maxen, LinkedIn.com/in/worldnet

Hi Lill Catinka Maxen,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your topic is now available on the Mexico forum for more visibility and for more interaction with the other members.

Concerning your job search, maybe you can do an online search for recruitment websites and to contact some particular companies. I also suggest you to create a detailed ad in the Jobs in Mexico section too. :)

Merci,

Priscilla
Equipe Expat.com

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you for your reply and good advice. I will do that. Have a great day:)

Best regards,

Lill