Looking for friends in warsaw

Hi,

My name is Ismael. I have recently moved from Spain to Poland. I am living in warsaw. I dont speak polish but english and spanish. I am very opened person, looking for meeting new people, go out for a cofee or beer, even clubbing from time to time.

if you are interested, you can easily find me on Facebook: Ismael amat bou

Speak soon

aoa kia hall hi am living in Italy but also lived in spain I have program to come in warsaw Poland can u help me some guidness plz contect me on Skype

Hi mabshir,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Can you please give us more details about your project?

Please post them directly on the forum so that other members can also help you.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

IsmaelSpain wrote:

Hi,

My name is Ismael. I have recently moved from Spain to Poland. I am living in warsaw. I dont speak polish but english and spanish. I am very opened person, looking for meeting new people, go out for a cofee or beer, even clubbing from time to time.

if you are interested, you can easily find me on Facebook: Ismael amat bou

Speak soon

I have been in Warsaw 13 years without any local friends. I had been busy working with my business, making business friends who have all now departed from Poland. When my business collapsed, leaving me broke and totally dependent upon my live-in girlfriend, I realised how alienated I had become.

I cannot afford a 3.40 PLN bus ticket let alone a 10PLN beer.

As I sit at home, and attempt to sort out my life and future as a man near 50, I would like to have a social network but find meeting people without any money in my pocket impossible.

I have more pen friends than I can responsibly service. I need people to make eye contact, share a laugh in real-time, and for emotional support. I feel like I am Poland's native-speaking pet to be forgotten in a cage. I do not want to be sending out more messages from my cage but open the door to others so that I can find some balance within a social context.

PS. I am not apt to share my religious views with stangers so revival meetings to study the bible together at my home (something I can afford, cf above) or worship your god at your church (you're kindly offering me transportation there and back, right?) is not something we share "in common."

But seriously? Is this it? Is this the best Warsaw expats have to offer: drinking and church?

I am a single father with a toddler. Am I screwed?