Introducing Myself

Hi everybody,
I am Shaon. Me is an Architect having 13 years experience in construction industry of Bangladesh. I have interest in creating something new. My colleagues said I am enthusiastic, honest and hard working. I love travelling, reading books. I want to migrate to perth to prove and to increase my skill. Expecting good co-operation form this forum.
Thanks everybody

Hi Shaon

Your profile experience is very good. I am also from Real Estate Industry but I am not an engineer or Architect. I am in Real Estate Planning & Marketing. I am looking for an option out side India. Can u suggest some location or contact.
Regards
Shail

Hi Sriv,
i think u can try for Dubai, UAE world's one of the largest property market. thanks

Hi Shaon,

I have been moving quite a bit around the globe since 2001. Just an idea, u said that u would like to be creative and u advised SRIV to try Dubai. Why don't u try the Middle East? I haves been working in Qatar, Dubai and now in Saudi Arabia besides other countries but here is where the money is and the Arabs are willing to invest into new ventures. In this area u would probably have a real chance to get ur ideas done in concrete, steel and glass because when they like a design they go for it. Australia on the other hand is a safe haven for life but maybe postpone that until after u made a name for urself as a great architect with a perfect portfolio.
Makes sense?

Hi Shaon,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Thank you for your introduction.

Your post has been moved to the Perth forum better views and interaction.

Please feel free to tell us how we might help.

Best of luck,

David.