Chatting, visiting Paris, meeting new friends and having fun !!

Hi there !

I'm Sophie ! I'm a 24yrs old parisian girl. I've been living in Australia for a year and in Ireland for 3 months.
My english is pretty good as I had a lot of british, scottish, irish, welsh and australian friends when I was living abroad.
Unfortunately for me, I'm back in Paris and I really miss speaking english.

So I'm looking for someone with who hang out, have a drink and speak english.
I know very well Paris, so if you're new I can help you to discover our beautiful city.

I don't ask for english lessons, as I already speak quite well english. Tho, I still do mistakes sometimes, so if you could correct me, it'll be kind.
In exchange, if you want, I can teach you french, but there is no mandatory.

As a real parisian girl, I love going out for an exhibition, a drink, a movie, shopping or anything else ! I'm really open minded, I have travelled a lot and I'm always happy to meet new people.

Hope to meet you soon
Cheers :)
Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to expat-blog, thank you for this introduction.

Regards,

David.

i would be visiting and looking for permanent residence .i am interested to learn more about paris before buying home , and starting business. need sincere friend prefer female but not necessary, to get more info and face book chat . people with good knowledge of paris funtacy, night life , retirement , taxes and location. i have been to paris , but as a tourist.thanks

Hi every body
I will come to Paris for couple of days from 30/9/2013 to 4/10/2013 & hope to found some body from Paris to enjoy time together , see tourers , cenima, walking , I like swimming too much , I hope to found who can enjoy with me.

I hope you free  Sophie to enjoy together, I will be hoppy to learn French from u.