Looking for American women moving to Paris

Hi,

I'm a documentary filmmaker and overall cultural person, I've lived in Paris for the last 4 years.

I'm looking for American women who are planning to make the move to Paris or have recently moved here with their husbands (are leaving behind careers/work), or are making the move here on their own, with no current plans for work.

This is for a film-diary of about 7-8 months, following your personal experience of what it's really like to move to and settle in Paris as an American woman.

If interested, I'd love to here from you. Serious inquiries only, please.

M

Hi M,
I am all that except that I am Indonesian :)

Dewi

Id be interested in your documentary if you are still looking for people.  I have had a long move from   Canada though so I dont know if I am your ideal.  I am from Canada and I live now in Paris with my boyfriend.

I'm a 38 year old woman from Los Angeles, California who is moving permanently to Paris, France in a few days to be with my boyfriend. I have lived already in Paris for about a year on and off. I have a blog if you're interested in reading about some of my observations of French culture so far and all the differences. Let me know if you're still looking for people and what kind of time commitment/involvement your documentary would require. Thanks.