Who love reading here ? Pls help me ...

I really love reading. Especially , romantic novel. But unfortunately, my job have been distancing me from it for a long time. Today ,i took a walk for the purpose of shopping for book but there were a bunch of titles and subjects. I don't know which one will be best for me with nice content. Pls give me some cousels here then i can get one and start my hobby again.

Sincerely thanks :)

I think you can aks Mr.Google...He will give u good advise.

Nice weekend.

Yuli

Off the top of my head:

Atonement by Ian McEwan
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

The last couple aren't really romantic :) But if you can find any of these, they're excellent novels

It's hard to go wrong with; "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas,  "Gone With The Wind" by Margaret Mitchell, and "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen.

Let try Rachel Gibson's books :)

Thanks so much to your comments. Now i know what to buy now. :) Have a nice day all of you :)

Best regards,

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can share about what do you like to read about Vietnam or Vietnamese people?

(Knowing that this thread has been inactive for more than a year)

I'm reading reviews about books about Vietnam/Vietnamese people, such as: Ru by Kim Thuy, No man's Land by Duong Thu Huong, "The Beauty of Humanity Movement" by Camilla Gibb, etc and wonder if anyone can share some others.

Also what do you like to read about Vietnam or Vietnamese people which you think have not been written yet?

Thanks,
Khuyen

I installed Calibre on my PC which allows me to read books I download in a variety of formats. I prefer epub. Not as much fun as scouring a book store here in the city but there are many websites offering free downloads, especially classics.

The Scarlet Pimpernel  by Emmuska Orczy is a classic romantic adventure.

It's actually part of a series. You can find out more at Blakeneymanor.com

Here is the book, you can read it online apparently.The Scarlet Pimpernel

Goodreads.com has lists of books in many genres plus reviews and summaries.

This site has lots of ebooks to download.

ebookbb.com Romance

Before I came, I read 2 kindle books by Elly Thuy Nguyen, "My Saigon"about the city and culture, and "Saigon Secrets" which is about shopping. They were ok, I should read them again.