Any Photography-lovers out there?

Hi everyone,

I am Vlad, an outdoor photographer just moving to Malta this month. For the past 5 years my work is focused mostly on the Arctic areas, although last week I had to be evacuated from a Pakistani glacier on a horseback.

However, since at work I am freezing for most of the time, Malta was a logical choice for a new home! I have lived and studied photography in the UK, USA and Bulgaria before.

You can have a look on a selection of my shots at verticalshot.net

Can you recommend any nice galleries or art-centres in Malta or Gozo?

I am interested in meeting all sorts of nice and smiled people - I don't brag about photography so much, but may talk a bit too much about mountains and rock climbing though. I'll be living with my fiancee in San Gwann.

Often I am orgnising workshops and seminars, I love to share my passion and knowledge with others. Would be nice to know if there are any other photography lovers too?

Have a splendid day,
Vlad

Hello VerticalShot.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for this presentation :)

I would invite you to post your advert in the Hobbies, Interests in Malta section. It might help you to find some photography-lovers ;)

Thanks

Karen :)

I think you will find there are a few!

There is a group on Facebook, though it is probably mainly amateurs with one or two who do it for a living

NB In Malta Facebook is "the internet" !

Hi Vlad,

Saw your page and sent you a message.
Nice to have such a great talent as you here in Malta :-)
cu
Fritz

Hello,

Congratulation for your impressive shoots displayed at verticalshot.net.

Like you, I am a photography-lover too (http://500px.com/ChristianSpiteri). I started photography 8 months ago and I am sure I can learn a lot from your experience.

If you still interested seeing Malta through a lens then let me know.

Cheers,

Christian

I am an amateur photographer, though I did go into business once.
My pics are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mickcundy/sets
There are quite a few of Malta/Gozo there.