Who can tell me it is a fault to love a Jordanian man

I am a Chinses girl,  i fell love with a jordanian man. but it seems that he just play heart on me, maybe i am just one of his girl friends...
I feel my heart broken, who can tell me what can i do?

:) and move on its not the end of your life.

You will be fine. Just concentrate on yourself and socialize in real life as much as you can, and in good ambient.
An Arab proverb says: "The hit which does not kill you, makes you stronger" ... I hope my translation is understandable.
Now you will suffer a bit, but in the future you will be a stronger person, and you will appreciate all your past experiences; good and bad.

Hi,
don't feel loos point , make its your strong point and go ahead.

you mean forget him???

Yazan_Dababneh,Thank you,but you think the right way is to  forget him, yes?

Nothing is better than honesty.
If you have courage to tell him your feelings, go for it.
If it s not, just tell him, maybe, he will change his mind or maybe confess to you.

Good luck

Don't be sad :) you are not alone in this case
and luckily you knew that you are just one of his Girlfriends,otherwise u will suffer more.
just cheer up and life do not stop just because of this,make new friends n have fun,it is not easy to forget (its easier said that done task) but soon you will,Good Luck n Stay Strong :)

Dear momingxiang,
Thanks for sharing with us, and hope you will be able to figure out what is best for you and him. It seems from your description that you are not sure about his feelings and intentions, and you start to suffer and lose faith in this relationship. Few things that I would like to share with you:
1. I noticed from your profile that you are from china, keep in mind that remote communications are not optimal and you are lacking certain aspects of proper communications.   
2. I would say its better to confirm your doubts first and to up front him with your feelings and ask him where he can see things going...do not make actions based on uncertain feelings
3. Once you confirm his feelings and intentions...it is time to asses if that's what you are looking for or not. if you think he is playing around,while you have been honest and straight with him, then clearly you are not in mutual relationship and you will be suffering as you offer him much more than what you get. Ending this relationship then would be for your best interest.
4. As others have advised you to forget about him, which is certainly something to consider, and I sense you have been thinking about that but you seek some support. However, the only person to decide that would be you and hopefully with him, and the only person to suffer the consequences would be you and him. To me if by forgetting him you and him suffer shortly and then things move on then that's a reasonable option, if one or both of you will be suffering for long time then reconsider..
5. I think what you describe will apply to any relationship anywhere that fact that you are Asian and he is Jordanian would add complexity but should not be the base of your judgment
6. keep in mind that all discussions her will involve a third person (your BF) and he is absent and cant defeat himself or clarify his point of view which is unfair, so please keep thinking about him as you usually do.
Hope you all the best
Rami

momingxiang wrote:

Yazan_Dababneh,Thank you,but you think the right way is to  forget him, yes?

You might not forget him all your life, but you will feel better about yourself with time. and you will accept that story as part of your sacred history which made all you are.

Rami80 wrote:

Dear momingxiang,
Thanks for sharing with us, and hope you will be able to figure out what is best for you and him. It seems from your description that you are not sure about his feelings and intentions, and you start to suffer and lose faith in this relationship. Few things that I would like to share with you:
1. I noticed from your profile that you are from china, keep in mind that remote communications are not optimal and you are lacking certain aspects of proper communications.   
2. I would say its better to confirm your doubts first and to up front him with your feelings and ask him where he can see things going...do not make actions based on uncertain feelings
3. Once you confirm his feelings and intentions...it is time to asses if that's what you are looking for or not. if you think he is playing around,while you have been honest and straight with him, then clearly you are not in mutual relationship and you will be suffering as you offer him much more than what you get. Ending this relationship then would be for your best interest.
4. As others have advised you to forget about him, which is certainly something to consider, and I sense you have been thinking about that but you seek some support. However, the only person to decide that would be you and hopefully with him, and the only person to suffer the consequences would be you and him. To me if by forgetting him you and him suffer shortly and then things move on then that's a reasonable option, if one or both of you will be suffering for long time then reconsider..
5. I think what you describe will apply to any relationship anywhere that fact that you are Asian and he is Jordanian would add complexity but should not be the base of your judgment
6. keep in mind that all discussions her will involve a third person (your BF) and he is absent and cant defeat himself or clarify his point of view which is unfair, so please keep thinking about him as you usually do.
Hope you all the best
Rami

Dear thank you for your suggestions,they are very helpful.
He always come to china.And we contact on line. He have a wife.So i keep distance from him.
But after several times meeting, i find i fell love with him.Every time he left i feel very sad. But he say nothing.
So i do not know what to do

To momingxiang:

I agree with Rami but after your post that he is married I can say one thing to you: stay away from him as much as you can!!!!

HE IS MARRIED and he is not available!

How do you thing his wife will feel when she found out???
Maybe they have kids too.
I will not go far by saying that is your fault (it takes two to tango) but you are also responsible for this now you know about his marriage.

If he really wants you then he should be divorce first and then come to you. Or do you have plans to be his second wife (after  his first wife give her permission)?

You deserve better and so his wife too.
Don't destroy deliberately a marriage.

All the best.

Dear momingxiang,
By knowing that he is married, i have to agree completly with Primadonna. You are entering a very complicated path where many people will end up suffering.. so please consider her advice :)
if you dont mind, can I ask about your age, do you work or study, and is this the first time you are in a relationship or you have emtions for someone?... I have the feeling that you are still young and this might be one of your first experiances...so be patient, you will have better chances in future
Regard,

Rami80 wrote:

Dear momingxiang,
By knowing that he is married, i have to agree completly with Primadonna. You are entering a very complicated path where many people will end up suffering.. so please consider her advice :)
if you dont mind, can I ask about your age, do you work or study, and is this the first time you are in a relationship or you have emtions for someone?... I have the feeling that you are still young and this might be one of your first experiances...so be patient, you will have better chances in future
Regard,

Yes i was young...i just work for 2 years.
At first time, i keep distance from him.But after several meeting, i find fell love with him.

Are you intimate? Does he only contact you late at night? Does he look you in the eyes? say I love you? Buy you gifts? If you are intimate that could be all he is wanting a lot of Jordanian men wish to marry a Muslim woman, if he already doesn't have one he plans to marry, Be careful, Jordanian men can be very sneaky, but then again I could be wrong. How he acts with you should tell you everything, either it's only about sex or he respects you and has genuine feelings for you. Don't tell him you love him, if he loves you let him say it first! Good luck sweetie, keep your heart blocked off until you are for sure about where this relationship is going.

It has been three years ago when she was last seen here so I have a strong feeling she's not a member anymore.  Don't expect a reply from her although I am wondering what happened afterwards.