Life as a 24 yr old

I currently have an offer to teach science in Abu Dhabi for the upcoming school year.  This job makes sense for me financially, but what concerns me is the lifestyle.  I am well-traveled and understand that moving to a new country requires making adjustments.  However, when I think of Abu Dhabi and the rest of the U.A.E. I think of expats ranging in age from 35 to 50 who have families etc.  I was wondering what life is really like as a 24 year old, and if there is a "young" expat community.

A few in AD, but lots more in Dubai.  The party scene there is also much bigger..!

Hello...I am here just from few months but I can tell you that you will find a lot of people from your age and a little bigger than you, don't worry! If you are a going out person, friendly, sociable and with good manners I am sure that you will have many friends and you will enjoy a lot! Are a lot of families in Abu Dhabi but belive me, they are not so old as you think and with all of this they are very friendly and funny people that you even not imagine that are married or have kids!

Anyway, good luck!

I am wondering the same thing... I'm 23 and a little concerned

Hey

I am 24 and from the UK, I just moved to Abu Dhabi on Friday! I don't know anyone yet but I went in to a bar on Saturday and there were plenty of people around my age. I would say  from what i have seen there are lots of expats in their 40's and 50's but also I have seen quite a few in their 20's.

you wont find trouble blending in , there are many young people like you here in the emirates

Hey ,
Hope u doing well , sm living here since long time as am expat too ,many things to do here ,, am 27 . Let keep on touch on watsap : 0503232718

To hear from
Tnx

Just turned out 23years old. Was 22 when I came to Abu-Dhabi. 4months already. First month was a bit tight but now am getting acquainted :)