British Muslim Women in Mont Kiara

Assalamualykum we are planning to moove to KL in Sept inshaa allah.

Can some one please recommed islamic schools for 10,8, and 4 yr olds.

Is International Islamic School or Al Noor Islamic good?

Anyones kids studying there?

any output would be very much appreciated.

jazakallahu khairan.

hello everybody,

Salaam all,

Moved to KL from UK, was not bad but then my friends left for the summer holidays. If anyone has free time to meet up or knows of any sister's circles, let me know inshallah.

I m a malaysian. I just got back to malaysia for good. I studied arabic in jordan and last year I finished my master studies in the UK.. I would like to offer english and/or arabic tutoring class as well as tilawah alQuran for children and adults.. if you are looking for one please contact me via ****. I dont have a malaysia number yet.

Thank you

Moderated by Christine last year
Reason : please do not post your phone number on the forum

Salaam sisters. I've just posted about meeting muslim sisters in KL and then I came across this. If any of you are still in KL or from KL then it would be great to meet up. I would love to meet like minded sisters in this big crazy city.

It seems that there is a good business opportunity for one of the sisters / brothers here to open an Islamic School catering to Muslim expat families?

If anyone here know sister halaqah. lets meet up. insha allah

I'm a Muslim sister from Singapore living in Saujana. Good to get know n share inshaAllah

Pls include me in yr Halacha sisters

when will be the halaqa?

good one to have an islamic school catering

Hi, I am thinking of enrolling my 8 year old sister in kingsley next year January. We live in usj1 and where do u live? Is it troublesome to travel to the school?

Hi, I am keen on sending my sister to study arabic/quran. She is 8 years old. We live in usj 1. Can you please provide me with more information.

Salaams! There is a circle called SeekersCircle, its like a family halaqah, it usually runs by topics which last on average 10 weeks and is usually on a Saturday morning. All details can be found on "SeekersPoint KL" on Facebook
Islamic schools there are many, we choose according to what is suitable for us. My son is in Itqan International...the preschool is very good, the grade school he just started. The preschool is in Kota Damansara and the Grade school near TTDI.
Hope this info is useful. =)

Ahlan wa sahlan wa Marhaban to Malaysia!
Welcome to Malaysian hospitality

Need to know more about islamic activities in KL, PJ and neighbouring cities just email

In-shaa-Alllah will try to assist you

Shima Derus

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

U may want to consider at - tamimi international school in usj19 or brainy bunch at i-city in usj27

Shima Derus

How are you finding Malaysia? I've from from the uk and I am a British Muslim But moved to putra heights I have young children. If you would like to get in touch drop me a message.

Afra I will send you a pm

Questions and answers about Kuala Lumpur

Ask your question
permanent Accounts & Finance job
By mageshwarianish
im looking for expat friendship
By Asyik
By masha_
Omar Salim
By Omar Salim
Looking for a Permanent Job immediately
By mageshwarianish

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur