Woman throwing money in prague

hello!
Last week my friends and I visited Prague for a day trip. But something really weird happened. It was 4 o' clock in the morning and we were waiting in the Florenc bus station for our bus to leave at 6 o' clock. Suddenly, a really weird-looking woman came, she said something that we could not understand, she threw at us 280 euros and she left. When we tried to return the money she did not accept it and so we kept it. I'm just posting this story because  I am wondering if something similar has happened to anyone here. In case you have seen this woman her characteristics are: she was light skin with brown hair, she was wearing a fur but she looked really messy. If anyone has seen her please inbox me. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Expat.com dimikont!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie

very weird story at 04h of themorning a woman came and give you money than leave...!!! I think you have to keep the money with you for some days if any news about the woman you take the money as a normal reaction you did not do anyhting bad she gave you took... if you don't wanna deal with that money it's easy go to the police office tell the story and give them the money and the story ends

thats funny :D

haha lol. i've never heard of anything like that anywhere. She was either a good Samarithan or rich or simply insane. (i lean towards  the last...)

Go to the police , explain the story (i bet they;ll have a good laugh out of that - considering their boring desk jobs :D