Australian new to Prague

Hi everyone.

I just arrived in Prague yesterday. I'm getting into teaching English, and looking around at what there is to do in this city.

Right now I don't speak any Czech, but I'm keen to learn. Meanwhile it'd be nice to meet some English speakers I can hang out with, and perhaps practice some Czech with as I start to learn.

At the moment I'm staying in Zborovská  (Smichov, near the river).

Welcome to Expat.com gaffer and thank you for the introduction.;)

Harmonie.:)

wow, learning Czech, good luck! :) if you want to catch up for a drink, let me know

Hi Gaffer =)

I'm looking to learn Czech too ;)  I know just a bit to get me by ;D

Hi, I'm Czech. I'd like to practise English and I might help you with Czech - but I'm not a teacher so it might be just some basic things "how to say..."

Hi, I'm actually learning Czech now, and always happy to have opportunities to practise. Most days I'm free from lunch onward.

I can trade English for Czech :).

That sounds good :)

Catch up over a coffee some time?

We can. Now I'm a bit sick and have some duties to do first but you can send me a private message and we can arrange something.

=) learning Czech now too!

we could probably meet up once I'm in Prague..in the midst of flat hunting now =)

We could :) I like meeting new people!

Sounds like a good idea. I like meeting new people in Prague.

=)

hi gaffer.Are you still in prague?Im from nz although i have lived in oz for years.i am considering moving here for a while to.Christina

Hi Everybody.

let`s go  for a cofee sometimes :)

i`m new here in Prague and i want to meet some nice people.

:)

yea why not =)

i'm in the midst of flat hunting now so once i get that settled we can meet up =)

Great...let me know when you can:)

good luck