Meet new people in Czech

I'm living in Czech, I want to meet new people living in the same country

Hi carmen-marus !

An introduction might help maybe ? ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Im moving Prague start fo February. Im relocating from UK and Im dual citizen British/Australian. Im looking to meet friends ane people to do things with. Perhaps we could meet up when I get there?

Cheers
Scott

You're welcome.
If you want to meet new people,i'm free.

Hi =) I also would like to meet new people. I am Czech studying first year here and I would like to improve my English, make new friends do some activities..anything

Hello all Englishman here relocating to Prague in March and over next week to see what the city is like. Pleased to join this forum.

hey there *waves*

Well, I never wrote on a Blog before so I'm not really sure how this works.

I'll be coming to Prague for the first time in May/June and I have absolutely no idea how to find a safe yet inexpensive hotel. I don't speak any Czech. I hear really silly things like it's more freezing than Alaska, don't wear heels because they'll get caught in the street stones. From the photos I've seen it looks like a wonderland.

If anybody wants to give me advice, I'm all ears!

Thanks!
- Ginger

Hey all, I'm an English expat living in Prague, moved here with my Czech fiancee (we are both 30) in October 2012. Looking to meet new folks.
Fin

Hi Armand! I'm a spanish girl living in czech republic. I came here for work and i'm already here 1 year and half and I would like to meet new people ;)

Been here 3 days from the uk already enjoying a nice mojito lol

Hi guys,
i am czech girl, but i still wanna to meet international people ans try to improve my English:)
We can organise some meeting during the week?

Iris

Sounds like a plan - I've been here a while 2.5y but would love to meet some new people. I can also give you the low down on things. I think we should do a meeting in a bar in town this weekend?

Tobes

I'd be up for that- perhaps a meeting in the centre on Saturday?

I'm moving Prague on Sunday 3rd Feb and hoping see if poss get a group of people together to have some drinks on Saturday 9th Feb. Is anybody interested? I already have a few possibles but think the more the merrier :)
Please respond if your able to make it and also perhaps private message me your number so I can get in touch when I'm there. I'm also open to suggestions as where we should meet. I will also do some exploring when I get there so If nobody suggests anywhere then I might make a suggestion once I have had a few days to explore :)

Cheers
Scott

well look no further...

Well im an international star

pirenka wrote:

Hi guys,
i am czech girl, but i still wanna to meet international people ans try to improve my English:)
We can organise some meeting during the week?

Iris