Close

meeting english speaking friends

Hello my name is Mertz Edina I will be moving to Prague on the 2 of may , i m looking forward to meet english speaking friends i dont speak czech but i do speak hungarian romanian and german , i love to go out to pubs , clubs and besides this i m a huge cinema fan
thank you
:)

Hello! In Prague there is a lot of places where expats go and some social networking event - such as Internations.org ... So if you want to meet people, you can sign up and as soon as you come - Internations have a party every 2 weeks.

A lot of expats go to Riegrovy sady Beergarden or to restaurant Jáma. There is this webpage Expats.cz where you can find a lot of info.

If you like films - there is this group on FB facebook.com/groups/497459130344710/ so you can join and explore the culture side of the Czech republic as well.

Or try this side - they arrange movie night every second month (czech movies with english subtitles) - pexpats.com/our-events.html ... there you can meet some people as well :)

Good luck!

Hello my mane is Marcio and I came from Brazil, i also love to go to pubs

Hello Edina ,

I am glad to meet you here . I am Chemical engineer and have a business as technologist in Prague . My Czech is not good too , however , I am Citizen of Czech from last 6 years and I will be pleased to have English speaking friends for exchanging our experiences and some outside meetings .

If you like ,you can contact me via my direct E.mail : mahidczech[at]gmail.com

Wishing you a happy stay in this nice historic city , Praha .

Hello Edina,

I need an English teacher for my 7 years old daughter.
She has rather fluent speaking skills (she is able to keep up the conversation), and basic reading and writing skills. I want to further develop her English - speaking, writing, reading.
In case you are interested, please, drop me a line.

Hi Edina,
let me know if you want to go out and talk . We can visit some pubs or clubs. I'm english speaking czech guy.  What kind of movies do you like?

Jirka

Hi Edina,

I would like to meet new friends as well! But I won't be there till December!

Msg me if you want to network/connect :)

Emma

Hi this is very good

Hi, i would like to meet english speaking people in prague;) If you wanna go out, write me;).N.

Moderated by Christine 3 weeks ago
Reason : off topic

Expatriate health insurance in Prague

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Prague

Moving to Prague

Find tips from professionals about moving to Prague

Travel insurance in Prague

Enjoy stress-free travel to Prague