EXPAT BLOG MEET UP ON JULY 21th 2012!!! :) :)

Are you interested to meet other Prague Expat.com members in real life? Yes? OK, cool!! :)
Because it will be possible on July 21th, 2012

I propose to organize an Expat.com gathering in Prague, open for all members of this internet website and their friends, it means expatriates and of course Czech people! :)

As it's difficult to book or organize something without know the number of persons, I can't give you yet where will be this gathering, but don't be worried about that, because it will be for sure a good meeting!! (It could be, for example, a diner gathering, having coffee, drink Czech beers in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc.)

So, please, to help me to organize this Expat.com meet up, I ask you to respect these two rules:
- If you want to propose or discuss about activities, good places for this gathering or anything else, please use this discussion in the Forum (no hesitation, all propositions will be good to define something cool!!)
- If you are sure, and only if you are sure, to participate at this Expat.com meeting, please send me a private message and I will register you in the list of participants :) (Date: 7/21/12)

And if this Expat.com gathering is a success, why not organize one every months?? (it means don't be sad if you are not available for this first meeting!!) :)

So, thanks a lot in advance for your participation, don't hesitate to propose good places, good bars, good pubs, activities and so on for this Expat.com gathering!!! :)

It's up to you now!!!

Cheers,

Fabien

(PS: Julien and Harmonie, could you help me to communicate about this gathering? Thanks! :))

I stick this discussion ;)

(we'll communicate about the event as soon as a meeting place will be defined)

Hi Fabien,

You should now propose a place and a time. ;)

Hi everybody!

You are all invited to the first big event of Expat.com in Prague!!! :cool:

This Expat.com meet up will be on Saturday, July 21 at 7:30pm in the a very good place: The Pub!!
It's a bar where you can drink, eat and have a lot of fun :)

Adress:
Veleslavínova 3
110 00 Praha 1

Metro: A (stop "Staromestska")

Don't hesitate to come!! If you have any question just reply at this discussion, if you want to come you can send me a private message!

I hope we will be a lot of expatriates and Czech people to discuss and have fun together ;)

See you on Saturday, July 21 at 7:30pm...

Fabien

I should be able to make it...
I'll confirm closer to the time

how about a bigger speed dating event? :) ending up in a huge party where everyone communicates with everyone? :D

The Pub is just a place to meet together, and after.... everything is possible!! ;)

Come and you will see... :D

Cheers,
Fabien

Hi all,

see you tomorrow, Saturday July 21th, at 19:30 at "The Pub" in Prague!! :)

Two tables are booked, number 11 and number 19...

Hope to see you!

Bye

Fabien

Me and hubby will be coming also, see you there! SY

Sorry about that we also have to cry off unexpectedly, hope everybody has fun! SY