Good Quality Bedding and Linen - Where to buy

Hi All

I am looking for suggestions of shops (preferably in the north) where I can buy quality linen.  I am looking for high thread count sheets and light weight bed quilts / covers or blankets.

There is a new shop at Circle Square that has some lovely towels and some 200 thread count sheets but the stock of sizes and colours are limited and they have very limited stock and variety of bed covers - white and beige only.

Any suggestions of where to look?

Thanks

i would have called the hotel suppliers. if you wish to have quality materials, you can enquire. they will let you know if they have per your requirements.

merci.
bonne journee.

HeyJude wrote:

Hi All

I am looking for suggestions of shops (preferably in the north) where I can buy quality linen.  I am looking for high thread count sheets and light weight bed quilts / covers or blankets.

There is a new shop at Circle Square that has some lovely towels and some 200 thread count sheets but the stock of sizes and colours are limited and they have very limited stock and variety of bed covers - white and beige only.

Any suggestions of where to look?

Thanks

Hi Jude :)

Have you tried Associated Textiles especially their factory, they have a shop there but a few times a year they have great seconds sales, they supply the hotels on the Island and other parts of the world , so their bedding is excellent quality.

700 threadcount super super king size sheets I got at the last sale for a ridiculous price = 2nds but still fantastic - I only use white bedding and towels but they did have colours too I noticed.

There are shops around the Island, if they dont have what you want - they will usually contact the factory to see if they have it.

Google Associated Textiles mauritius - to take a look at their website :)

yes. maybe we can ask julien and his team also, if they have some facts, about hotel supplies. maybe that will help.

Thanks all, I will take a look at the suggestions.  White sheets are fine but I am also looking for bed covers and other linen in colours or patterns.

Hi there

try lovely home in Rosehill. They have a section upstairs called lovely Curtains that sell bed sheet, pillows,duck and hollow fiber ad duck duvets, they did have some patterned/color sheets too. But I think they would also make what you like, they supply to hotels too.
Woolworths also good.